Just had the most shocking moment of my gaming career

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All the real titties on the internet n people wanna snap one off to some cartoons instead:beli:

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
he did explain and show it

read the fukkin thread all the way through instead of just the first post

Yall nikkas and this internet talk :mjlol:

I read the whole thread. He said SOMETHING happened, showed a picture accompanied by a statement comparing the gore to Attack On Titan and said the character suffered from PTSD.

Pull up the quote that explains the scene he saw in detail that proves I didnt read beyond the first post.

:stopitslime:

Who is killing who? Why? Why is this a shocking incident? How did they die?

Now fukkin pull it up.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Yall nikkas and this internet talk :mjlol:

I read the whole thread. He said SOMETHING happened, showed a picture accompanied by a statement comparing the gore to Attack On Titan and said the character suffered from PTSD.

Pull up the quote that explains the scene he saw in detail that proves I didnt read beyond the first post.

:stopitslime:

Who is killing who? Why? Why is this a shocking incident? How did they die?

Now fukkin pull it up.
:snoop: yes. this is exactly the type of thread that needs more details and in depth discussion like dude ain't already told on himself.

sure. lets dive deeper into the debauchery like there's something truly interesting and worthwhile at the heart of this :jbhmm: maybe if we peel back the layers here there will be some key insight that may have been overlooked. surely there's more to the parallels between this and attack on titan mentioned before

read the room breh :mjlol:

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
:snoop: yes. this is exactly the type of thread that needs more details and in depth discussion like dude ain't already told on himself.

sure. lets dive deeper into the debauchery like there's something truly interesting and worthwhile at the heart of this :jbhmm: maybe if we peel back the layers here there will be some key insight that may have been overlooked. surely there's more to the parallels between this and attack on titan mentioned before

My nikka, I wasnt even talkin to you.

Edit - Mf'ers acting like I asked for an essay or book report.

He made a clickbait style titled thread about something he had seen.

Failed to explain what he saw.

That's it :yeshrug:

@42 Monks with a long diatribe about key insight.. just trying too hard.

Last edited:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

breh is just trying to get to the bottom of all this, and he doesn't care who's at the top :troll: