Just had the most shocking moment of my gaming career

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
I did a google search and found this. I heed the warnings and stay away from these games.

3 years ago#4

Muv Luv is great if you enjoy suffering like you never experienced before.

Uhhh? What?

yeah Muv Luv Alternative was a bit too edgy for me. I dropped it personally since it got a bit too gruesome and full of suffering. Original game is good though.

Jay Kast

Hidden Royalty
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
I mean it happened and I had to turn the game off stop and process it.

I'm almost 40 hours into this series of games called Muv-Luv. The first 10 was a traditional harem comedy. The next 15 there was a gerne shift but it was still kinda in line with that. I'm 15 hours into the 3rd game Muv-Luv Alternative and the danger keeps escalating and at about hour 15 in the game something happened to one of the characters that was so shocking I had to pause the game and stop playing just to process it. It wasn't just what happened it was the way it happened. I just wasn't ready psychologically to see that done.

I hope I come back to the game and resume it and the protagonist just hallucinated that because I can't handle it.

So you arent gonna explain the scene that you made the thread about? Not even under a spoiler tag?

:stopitslime:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
That number your family been telling you to call for counseling if things got out of hand?

It's time. :francis:

@42 Monks Come get your mans.
I keep telling people about this dude man :mjlol:

he really be thinking he normal and other weirdos that try to keep their degeneracy a bit more well hidden come out the cut and be like "let him be tho :lupe: the plot is well composed and engaging"

:scust:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
I keep telling people about this dude man :mjlol:

he really be thinking he normal and other weirdos that try to keep their degeneracy a bit more well hidden come out the cut and be like "let him be tho :lupe: the plot is well composed and engaging"

:scust:
Wait this isn’t a joke thread? He’s dead ass? :laff: