Just got done voting! Who voted today!?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
twwtWzO.png

took 2 hours, but done. also very proud of our community. i'm convinced the republican secretary of state that stole the election from stacey abrams is trying to suppress our vote. they knew turnout would be huge, but had very few voting machines compared to the number of people and slow computers. proud of my folks though. came ready to wait no matter what.

:salute:
Which location where you at?

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
chamblee area. i saw just as many black folks and latinos as white folks. some of my fam in decatur went to vote at south dekalb mall and said it was total fukkery.
I'm thinking of going to the Buckhead Library since I'm down the street from it. Heard lines long every damn where.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm thinking of going to the Buckhead Library since I'm down the street from it. Heard lines long every damn where.
i went the first day of early voting on Monday, but saw the line and went back home. thought it would be shorter this morning, but nope. brought a lawn chair this time though so said fukk it and stayed. by the time i left the line was even longer. i think it will only get worse the closer we get to election day. could have done absentee voting and put in the drop box, don't trust it though. and last time i requested an absentee ballot via mail and online it never came. even called them and them bastids still didn't send me one.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
shiiid i voted today...jus off the strength me n my southside potna i useta ht interstate skate with ...

ended up in the same unit...in 06 ....one of the female co's said it was another cat name tank havin her bring in the same shyt i was makin her bring in...n when she said he wanted some polo boots...:stopitslime:

saw who it was it was nikka from the clover...we acted a ass...then when we heard obama was passin out get out of jail passes...

:ohhh:

got a co chick to make a free me obama sign...:russ:

she took the photo we polo boot'd up...

and some how the picture got in sylvester turner office...:mjlol:

3weeks pass... my potna get out...

then i got out....

@Monoblock u prolly kno my potna..he from the clover off winthrop...stayed in cresmont all the time..

but yea if it wasnt 4 the dems... n the "technicality" they found ..i think they madesome shyt up...

once i found out i was done with all the systematic shyt..n could vote...i been votin ever since..from politics..all star games..probowls etc..:russ:

Last edited:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps