Just got done voting! Who voted today!?

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
+1 for Jim Crow Joe:mjlol:

Had to do it fukk Trump.

Who else voted?

Where in Austin did you vote? And from what you could tell who did it look like most of the people out there were supporting? I know the lines have been long down here too.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Props for being pragmatic OP. I've disagreed with your messaging over the past couple of years on this forum, but you deserve respect for not letting pride get in the way and allowing yourself to change your mind based on real life circumstances. That's something most people do not have the courage or humility to do.

Daps
I’m waiting until Election Day. My job lets us work from home or leave early anyway on Election Day, but obviously, we’re at home indefinitely now anyway.

I have my tradition. I go vote around 9am, then go to Wegmans to pick up some donuts, and food, and wine. Then I go home and watch CNN for the rest of the day and night.

:blessed:

(I watch CNN most of the time anyway.)

Once evening hits, they put John King on the map, and it’s panel after panel, after panel.

:wow:

But I had to turn it off last time around 11 when Trump won Florida, because I knew what was about to happen.

:mjcry:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
twwtWzO.png

took 2 hours, but done. also very proud of our community. i'm convinced the republican secretary of state that stole the election from stacey abrams is trying to suppress our vote. they knew turnout would be huge, but had very few voting machines compared to the number of people and slow computers. proud of my folks though. came ready to wait no matter what.

:salute:

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
I gotta get me a postage stamp and mail it on Friday...I don't know about y'all but the deadline in NYS to mail them back is Oct 27th.

Bruh(s) how did you mail yours? Handing it to a postal worker inside the post office or drop it in a blue box :patrice:?

I'ma drop mines in the blue box to remain anonymous because I don't want them seeing me mail my ballot cause you don't know if the postal worker(s) might be on some funny :mjpls: shyt and purposely get your ballot lost.