Just got done voting! Who voted today!?

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have my ballot and I'll tell you right now.... I'm not voting for Biden or trump.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
when trump loses this election these agents gonna be big mad.

lOXrcpl.png

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You must vote for Biden! Not a request.

I'm not. I'm leaning towards putting my name for president in the write in or a real one like the late Darren seals or fred Hampton. No Biden and no trump.

Last edited:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It actually moved pretty quickly. The building is symmetrical with the top of hat hill, and there were a lot of voting stations when you got inside. It might have took a bit longer than 35, but I know it wasn't an hour. I was surprised, amused, and a bit fearful to see Kanye on the ballot. :lupe: I hope everyone votes smart.
When this is all over Kanye needs to be punished for this.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
Any brehs voting on weed legalization this year ?? :ehh:

yup sent my ballot in yesterday

voted yes for weed legalization, the stimulus for disabled vets and the postponement in census data

Brehs, I don't know too much about Trump or Biden. I've been going off of what I've seen in the debates so far.

I think ima do some research, and see which one I'll rock with.

:yeshrug:

Shyt I don't know much about politics in general. I would do some local voting, though.

NEGGED

I might vote on Election Day depending on the weather and how long the line is.

NEGGED

Thanks I had to do it and I listen to all y'all.

Y'all do influence people.

Y'all matter.

REPPED you a real one

This is a slap in the face

NEG

Got my ballot today, but since write ins are banned in nevada, Im just going to focus on the local elections here in nevada

:sadcam:

So after he gets your vote and needs nothing else from you, that's when you start pressuring him? :mjlol:

NEG

Props for being pragmatic OP. I've disagreed with your messaging over the past couple of years on this forum, but you deserve respect for not letting pride get in the way and allowing yourself to change your mind based on real life circumstances. That's something most people do not have the courage or humility to do.

EXACTLY THIS MAN UNDERSTANDS TANGIBLES

Never voting for demonic ass individuals that hate black men.

NEG

It took about 35 minutes, but I feel like I got a toy with my Happy Meal.

IMG-20201015-144757490.jpg

It's done and whatever happens - happens. :pacspit: Trump. And damn, I really need to wipe off the dashboard in my jeep.

REPPED

I have my ballot and I'll tell you right now.... I'm not voting for Biden or trump.

NEG

also go back in the closet too since dems made all the pro gay laws you ignorant homo

Last edited: