Just Got Booked For 4 ART SHOWS...REPS INSIDE Edit: 1 Down 3 More to GEAUX!!!

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
20230529-215630.jpg

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
20230606-233921.jpg

20230607-000128.jpg

You tell @⁰Certified to get his ass serious cause when this freak of nature begins to swell there won't be any room in The Coli but for me and all my Artists and the power of KING KAMALA...FLOATIN THROUGH THE VEINS!!!!!

Hl2TTtS.png

Last edited:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
You're a good artist my man. One day I wanna show you some of my stuff but I can't paint worth a damn. I only pencil, sketch, and ink mostly anatomy, character design, and sometimes landscapes. You got into fine art and galleries, and I was just another young punk who wanted to draw big muscles and super heroes lmao. But congrats breh. Very inspirational thread.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
You're a good artist my man. One day I wanna show you some of my stuff but I can't paint worth a damn. I only pencil, sketch, and ink mostly anatomy, character design, and sometimes landscapes. You got into fine art and galleries, and I was just another young punk who wanted to draw big muscles and super heroes lmao. But congrats breh. Very inspirational thread.
Preciate it brother! Yea it was long journey to get here. Took off from art for damn near 10 yrs and I'm starting basically from scratch. It will be year 3 for me soon and I constantly lament on where I would be if I worked for those 13 yrs str8. But you gotta live for now and not the past.

Just do it man! Buy the supplies and paint it. I'm here to help all brehs and chores if they wanna make art. And I'm here for ya art too. Showcase ot.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
dope piece…what’s the significance of the numbers in the upper right corner?
No significance. I'm a huge fan of abstract expressionism and cubism, plus Im a 85 baby so I grew up with xerox classwork worksheets and we used to date them on the top right. So I also seen Picasso write dates on his cubist pieces and I love Cy Twombly art so I basically just got into the habit of writing on my work every now and then. It looks incredible in person...in pics not so much lol. The textures of the oil stick and flat spray paint def add some textures along with the crayons.