Just Got Booked For 4 ART SHOWS...REPS INSIDE Edit: 1 Down 3 More to GEAUX!!!

ChiefKenji

Lord Cuts
Daps
Reppin
Spazz
Yo keep on doing your thing man. Also, this might sound a bit late but please do check out if you can make generative art based on layers on the blockchain. An NFT collection purely based around art. I believe if you put out your story and work, alot of digital art collectors would also be supporting your craft.

Blessings and dont quit! Your gifted.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Yo keep on doing your thing man. Also, this might sound a bit late but please do check out if you can make generative art based on layers on the blockchain. An NFT collection purely based around art. I believe if you put out your story and work, alot of digital art collectors would also be supporting your craft.

Blessings and dont quit! Your gifted.
Preciate it breh for real on tha cool 🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿

Im just doing what I did as a child just in adult form. Its habit forming at this point lol.

And I would on the cool, but Imma need hrlp with it. Im honestly old fadhioned and hate the new wave. I just wanna sell originaks and no orints, digital copies or nuttin like dat. I feel the old wsy makes the original valuable, esp since I hand build each panel and stain it. But....Im always open for mire wsys to make money as long ss it helps me keep painting..shoot da dm and lets talk breh.

ChiefKenji

Lord Cuts
Daps
Reppin
Spazz
Preciate it breh for real on tha cool 🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿

Im just doing what I did as a child just in adult form. Its habit forming at this point lol.

And I would on the cool, but Imma need hrlp with it. Im honestly old fadhioned and hate the new wave. I just wanna sell originaks and no orints, digital copies or nuttin like dat. I feel the old wsy makes the original valuable, esp since I hand build each panel and stain it. But....Im always open for mire wsys to make money as long ss it helps me keep painting..shoot da dm and lets talk breh.
Moved to DM ✊🏿

Last edited:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Screenshot-20230503-125220-Yahoo-Mail.jpg