Just Got Booked For 4 ART SHOWS...REPS INSIDE Edit: 1 Down 3 More to GEAUX!!!

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:comeon: Breh, don’t insult my intelligence . The resemblance is uncanny. You might as well have traced over it. This is a real basquiat.

JeanMichelBasquiatUntitledHeadEstatePrint-617x650.png
What?????? All you see is a Jean Debuffet in that Basq...and he'll nail no they don't look alike at all. I was using cubism lol. You need to research American Abstract Expressionism and Cubism.

The only thing me and Basquiat got in common is he is Haitian and I'm Louisianian and we both are art needs. Plus I was in the grafitti scene in Baltimore. Then you couple that with us using the same media that's it.

I appreciate the comparison cause that means I'm def gifted like a visual art book you unwrap on christmas.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
just adding to the thread for our resident artist. I always did try to look out for homies on their grind.

Two Fairs Under One Roof return for Miami Art Week​

• By Ale Fadel / Islander News
  • Sep 17, 2023

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
just adding to the thread for our resident artist. I always did try to look out for homies on their grind.

Two Fairs Under One Roof return for Miami Art Week​

• By Ale Fadel / Islander News
  • Sep 17, 2023
I'm just now seeing this appreciate it breh 🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿🙌🏿sorry for the late reply.

You need an invite or a gallery to bring you in. I know I could make a killing there.