Just got a Series X shyt is a game saver

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man's got a system he enjoys and Sony stans come in and instantly degrade him.

:scust:

How dare you post up something positive about xbox and gamepass:mjtf:

I was one of those Sony Stans and I have a PS5. I was talking shyt about Xbox before but I was misinformed it definitely has its own thing going on with Gamepass. I never bought Dragon Quest and was interested in it now Gamepass gives me the oppurtunity to play it with a low cost of entry.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I don't want a gamepass nor do I want that to become the standard for all consoles...moving to the Netflix business model is going to eventually lead to companies prioritizing quantity over quality and video games will suffer like movies and tv shows have imo. When you got to meet a quota to keep the subscription base at a certain level, eventually less effort is putting into the "quality" titles and instead, they just use formulas to make the bare minimum to satisfy people's continuously regressing tastes.
This is nonsense

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was gonna cop Star Wars Squadrons a couple weeks ago. glad I waited, cause now the EA games are on GamePass PC :eat:

ya I don’t think EA play was part of game pass when I first had it or maybe the selection just wasn’t good enough to acknowledge but I was looking thru the selection the other day and they got some decent shyt even tho they could still stand to add a few more games

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
ya I don’t think EA play was part of game pass when I first had it or maybe the selection just wasn’t good enough to acknowledge but I was looking thru the selection the other day and they got some decent shyt even tho they could still stand to add a few more games
EA Play only been on console GamePass since November. just came to PC this week

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I can't even get PS Now tho :mjcry:

I can't believe it's 2021 and cos I'm in Australia, I can't get fukking PS now. That's the one thing that pisses me off about Sony tbh

Daps
Got both systems and I'm happy. Recommend Series X for those, like me, that haven't touched MS since the OG Xbox. It's a nice change of pace. PS5 obviously does its thing. Definitely a good time to grab each console.