Just got a Series X shyt is a game saver

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a shyt load of games on there that I don't have to risk buying. Like the Medium is releasing on PS5 later this year and their is no way I would buy that game but having the option to play that and a whole bunch of other shyt is pretty impressive without paying full price. Sony is definitely going to need to have their own version of gp especially since microsoft is getting alot of developers on board to the platform.

I was slandering Xbox before but I see it's purpose.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
I don't want a gamepass nor do I want that to become the standard for all consoles...moving to the Netflix business model is going to eventually lead to companies prioritizing quantity over quality and video games will suffer like movies and tv shows have imo. When you got to meet a quota to keep the subscription base at a certain level, eventually less effort is putting into the "quality" titles and instead, they just use formulas to make the bare minimum to satisfy people's continuously regressing tastes.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't want a gamepass nor do I want that to become the standard for all consoles...moving to the Netflix business model is going to eventually lead to companies prioritizing quantity over quality and video games will suffer like movies and tv shows have imo. When you got to meet a quota to keep the subscription base at a certain level, eventually less effort is putting into the "quality" titles and instead, they just use formulas to make the bare minimum to satisfy people's continuously regressing tastes.

I don't think video game consoles will ever get to a point of strictly being subscription based. You will still be able to purchase games maybe less physically but you will atleast still be able to buy digitally. I look it as an alternvative option to video game rentals. There's a big cost barrier between games and movies where I think it will never be 100 percent subscription based.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
We’ve been had our own “version of gp”:

PS Now | Hundreds of incredible games on demand | PlayStation

$60/year

:snooze:

giphy.gif
You said PS Now

Bro just stop. You can still buy the games on Gamepass no matter what and DLC content is not included.