Just found out my son has a girlfriend...

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
have open and honest communications with wifey brehs.

In all seriousness, moments like this should be kept for father and son only. You can't tell your wife (his mom) everything. Men share secrets with boys who become men with that knowledge

I dig what you're saying. But the reason I told her because at the time I thought it was cute, didnt think she would react like that but my wife is a hothead anyway. She's very strong minded, even if I forbid her to go up there she will still do it.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
It does need to be addressed as those were gift cards probably intended for her (back to school) or they belonged to someone older in the house. Also, kids have no concept of money, her parents need to be able to address this with her as she could easily be giving away other things and not understanding her actions.

As for keep it between men, this isn't one of those times, your son is in the first grade, I could see if he was 16 but at this point there's nothing "man only" about anything he should be dealing with.

semtex

:)
Daps
tumblr_m12kroHnpH1qa9yvvo1_r4_250.gif

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
My dude, you need to take that seriously

Somebody in that family might be using that little girl to prey on your son. Trying to lure him in for something sick cause there's no way an adults is not involved, we can at least guarantee that

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
It does need to be addressed as those were gift cards probably intended for her (back to school) or they belonged to someone older in the house. Also, kids have no concept of money, her parents need to be able to address this with her as she could easily be giving away other things and not understanding her actions.

As for keep it between men, this isn't one of those times, your son is in the first grade, I could see if he was 16 but at this point there's nothing "man only" about anything he should be dealing with.
na thats only for girls for dudes that means ur a g

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
My dude, you need to take that seriously

Somebody in that family might be using that little girl to prey on your son. Trying to lure him in for something sick cause there's no way an adults is not involved, we can at least guarantee that

:lolbron: U be surprised how young the thirst starts. It's just a little thirsty girl tryna trap this poor little kid into hanging out with her more.

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
You better spend that shyt now before your wife fukks it up!

When I have a son he's spending his summers with you.

Edit: She could have stole it from her parents. Just hold on to that right now.