Just found out my son has a girlfriend...

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
yeah why is she yelling again? story seems funny to me; i'd just return all the gifts to the girl's family and have a little chat with my son if that happened..

That kind of money? Your wife is right, ya'll need to let the girls parents know, she probably stole that money and gift card from them :pachaha:

Either that or she saved it from her birthday or something. I had a talk with him but he says when he got to school this morning she had a surprise for him in his little cubbie holder. I understand why my wife is upset, because she feels no little girl should be doing that & her parents should be made aware she's giving new toys, gift cards & money to a boy she's barely known for a little over a week.

I don't think it's worth flipping out over but I would definitely give the girl's parents a call. You don't think it's a little suspicious that a 6 y/o gave your son 200 dollars worth of shyt? Where do you think she got it from?:usure:

That's what has me kinda worried, where did she get it.
Is the girl white?

My son says she's black.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All of this happened within the past hour prior of me typing this. My son is in 1st grade, I go to pick him up like I always do on my off days. The chaperone brings him to the car & says "your son is a little playa", I laughed about it & didn't think too much of it. So then my son pulls out a shoe box from his backpack with brand new toys in it, I reach in the back seat & grab it & on the front of the box was an envelope with a girls name on it.

I ask my son who is this girl, he starts blushing & says it's his girlfriend. So the light turns red & I open up the envelope & there a little card she drew that says "I love you" along with a $50.00 dollar bill & toys r us gift card & wal-mart gift card that all equaled up to $200.00. My son goes to a private elementary so I assume a lot of kids parents have money. I thought it was kinda cute but was I shocked that a little girl would give him all of that considering they didn't have school of monday so she planned this out. I teased my son about it a little & we joked about it until we got home.

So when we got home I told his mom(my wife) about it & she became so infuriated & started yelling & cursing(as I type this she's still going off) Talking about she's taking off tomorrow to go up there & talk to the principal, the teacher & the girls parents. Personally I think it's no big deal, I think kids will be kids. They are only 6yrs old. But if the daughter was mine I know I would feel a certain type of way. Since I don't think it's a big deal I may have to sleep on the couch tonight but being that as it may, how would you guys feel if this was your daughter or son? Big deal or no deal at all?

have open and honest communications with wifey brehs.

In all seriousness, moments like this should be kept for father and son only. You can't tell your wife (his mom) everything. Men share secrets with boys who become men with that knowledge

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What o meant is a 6 year old to have 200 of GC , especially as soon as school starts was prob a gift from grandma or something

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
More than i give a women TODAY. No need to go crazy but return everything and let him know you don't accept big gifts from people frivolously.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
:laugh: The only big deal is; a 6 y.o. doesn't have a job, so she shouldn't be giving out $200. I'd give that back to the parents, before they find out.

Daps
pics of the young hoe :patrice:

ul1e.png
ul1e.png
wait till negs is back breh