Just for the record, you IT dudes aint sh!t

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
For any of ya'll who work in the corporate world come in here and share your displeasure with these certified nikkas. For all the acclaim they get they really dont work as well as they ought too.

Why is the printer network always fukking up on Friday during the busy period?

Why does it take 6 of you to finally fix an issue I have with the server/internet?

Why do ya'll helpdesk nikkas put on fuzzy, scratchy ass music when putting me on hold?

Why are you always updating the software? Each time I try to notice what changes have been made and I dont see nann changes. :usure:

Why is my outlook constanly lagging and keeping messages in my outbox :facepalm:?

Yes I'm :mad:. Ya'll need to get it together before them Indians out in New Dehli catch up and body all ya'll asses for half the salary. :childplease:

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps
We're too busy smashing our pawgs and latinas with our six figure salaries to tend to your petty problems :mjpls:

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes I'm :mad:. Ya'll need to get it together before them Indians out in New Dehli catch up and body all ya'll asses for half the salary. :childplease:
:rudy: You know damn well them fools can't speak legitimate english to save their lives..

We upper middleclass royalty, just :salute: the prestige you desire to have bruh and keep ya windows updated

Family Man

Banned
Daps
When I was in the corporate world IT muthaphuckas were the bottom of the barrel. They were respected by no one and treated like shyt and abused by the CACs on the trading floor. IT nikkas were the digital janitors of the company.

Only on the Coli is there a meme of IT nikkas being paid or being respected. Most of these IT nikkas on here prolly only have that bullshyt ass A+ certification and swap out keyboards for a living.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
When I was in the corporate world IT muthaphuckas were the bottom of the barrel. They were respected by no one and treated like shyt and abused by the CACs on the trading floor. IT nikkas were the digital janitors of the company.

Only on the Coli is there a meme of IT nikkas being paid or being respected. Most of these IT nikkas on here prolly only have that bullshyt ass A+ certification and swap out keyboards for a living.

There are different fields in IT you ignorant fukk.

Help-desk is the lowest of them all.
Networking engineers and Programmers make all the money

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps

most of them get treated pretty well here because a lot of them have been w the bank for a long time so we have a decent relationship w them. but my boss loses it when they give you one of those generic lazy, "have you tried rebooting?" responses. the last time he blew up i thought this one it dude was going to cry. he pretty much ran off like red in friday to cry in his car.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
most of them get treated pretty well here because a lot of them have been w the bank for a long time so we have a decent relationship w them. but my boss loses it when they give you one of those generic lazy, "have you tried rebooting?" responses. the last time he blew up i thought this one it dude was going to cry. he pretty much ran off like red in friday to cry in his car.

LMAO!!!

I always tell them I rebooted. "I rebooted already...twice" (lying like a bytch)

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
LMAO!!!

I always tell them I rebooted. "I rebooted already...twice" (lying like a bytch)

if i remember correctly he lost it because the guy asked him that after my boss couldn't open one of his front office systems, and this was all after an overnight forced microsoft reboot. so basically everyone was rebooted and the guy just asked w/out even thinking about what he was saying.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I love taking executive lunches (which mean more than one hour) and watching other people work their asses off.

One thing I love is telling users ummm I am going to research the issue even if u know it because u don't feel like doing shyt.

Walking around the hospital hallways smelling like dolce gabanna and dress fly just talking to nurses.

Leaving work hours early to go home because you are salary fukkin hourly peasants

Making doctors steam full of anger because you tell them oh you are wrong this is what we need to do and they suck it up because they need you.

Meetings all day not doing shyt.

I cant complain I worked hard in school I deserve this shyt.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
amen when i first started these fukkboy took 6 weeks to give me acces to a system