Just finished watching 'The Sopranos' for the 3rd time...

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I think I'm gonna give it a rest now but best show ever :yes:

What was u guys favorite season? They were all good to me but I think the best was probably the 5th IMO.

Its hard to choose between 1-4 so many great episodes and scenes. My favorite episode is the season 4 finale the acting from Tony and Carmella was :to:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Its hard to choose between 1-4 so many great episodes and scenes. My favorite episode is the season 4 finale the acting from Tony and Carmella was :to:

I felt Tony and Carmela's separation like my own parents lol, my favorite show, I love all the season, though 6.1 is probably the weakest, I might even have to say 6.2 is my favorite, those episodes are so well done. But, 1 & 2 are classic Tony, when he wasn't so far gone. I need to throw that one too, for the winter. But, I want to do a horror movie month, and 'The Sopranos' will throw that all the way off.

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
I felt Tony and Carmela's separation like my own parents lol, my favorite show, I love all the season, though 6.1 is probably the weakest, I might even have to say 6.2 is my favorite, those episodes are so well done. But, 1 & 2 are classic Tony, when he wasn't so far gone. I need to throw that one too, for the winter. But, I want to do a horror movie month, and 'The Sopranos' will throw that all the way off.

Im so far removed from the show that season 6 doesnt annoy me as much. However seasons 1-5 for me can get put on and ran through but how the show ended still makes me sorta mad. So much wasted time and storylines...

Daps
Reppin
404bywayof305
Every time I rewatch the show and get to the last few episodes when Tony hits the mattresses, I tell myself that I'd go through it all over again to get to that tension and suspense.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I remember when I was young and this show first aired it had a big time feel to it which made the show feel more epic. Plus back then I couldn't download shows so it felt more important to watch everyweek or I would be udderly lost.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
Love the Sopranos but no way I could rewatch the entire series over or ANY SERIES for that matter until enough time has passed to the point where I vaguely remember anything about what happened in the show.

I'm just not a repetitive type nikka who can watch and play the same shyt over and over again like most ppl can

the most I could do is go back and watch particular episodes here n there

trollol

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i watched the first season and thought it was mediocre and cliche :yeshrug:

didnt want anymore after that and never got the hype.. general audiences really love & romantize italian mobsters i guess

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
watched twice through one of my favorite shows ever ... I want to wait a long time before I watch again like 10 years and hopefully everything is new again

season 2 is a personal favorite

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Love the Sopranos but no way I could rewatch the entire series over or ANY SERIES for that matter until enough time has passed to the point where I vaguely remember anything about what happened in the show.

I'm just not a repetitive type nikka who can watch and play the same shyt over and over again like most ppl can

the most I could do is go back and watch particular episodes here n there

The good thing about Sopranos is that there are so many episodes and story lines that you forget a lot of what happens. When u watch it the second time ur like :ohhh: I forgot about that.

Once I've re-watched it a 3rd time I remember most things tho, that's why now I'm done with it.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
I remember thinking season 3 was the best after watching the whole thing.

the whole Jackie Jr ish was :wow: to me...

Seeing my dude in that
casket
fukked me up

Jackie Jr came off as a wannabe gangster to me, he tried to get in the game but couldn't. Tony was being a hypocrite tho, telling him to stay in school and all that and wouldn't let him get involved and do dirt.

If his pops or his uncle Richie Aprile were still around and alive I believe it woulda been a different story. He woulda been accepted by the others and become a made man I think. But the way things turned out he ended up being a punk.