Just finished watching the Harry Potter movies......

Mr Bubbles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The movies are good but the books are better in every aspect. Movie 3 is the best. It has Sirius Black The GAWD. Movie 4 pretty much cut that man out of the whole thing and wasn't as exciting as the book version. The later movies suffer from the books getting longer so a 2 hour movie can't really show everything. That scene when Harry and Sirius hug in movie 5 always gets me :mjcry:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
now that i think about, the first movie could give the third movie a run for its money (although i'd still pick the third as the best in the series)
chris columbus created a believable wizarding world in that first one.
if he'd failed with that, the entire franchise would not have taken off like it did.
it was magical watching that first movie.
:wow:

It's annoying how underrated the first 2 movies actually are. The music by John Williams Da GAWD is incredible, they're the most "magical" of the entire series; yeah they're a little more silly/childish than the later ones, but at the end of the day... it's based on a kids book starring a bunch of 11 year old's. The worst ones for me are the final 3, utter shyt.

The first 2 are classic, 3 is GOAT, 4 is a fantastic fantasy flick with so much great action, 5th is a bit weaker but terrific final act, then after the franchise turned to ash like fukking Fawkes the Phoenix :hhh:

'Kill the spare'. :wow:

Best 20-30 minutes of any HP movie that sequence. From the second Harry enters the maze to when that teacher goes "A student has been killed" and everyone starts crying :mjcry:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
When I upgraded My TV to something bigger a couple of years ago, I seen more black characters.:francis: I have been looking at these shyts from the beginning.