Just finished watching the Harry Potter movies......

BodieBroadus

You know my name.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
D/FW
Oddly enough the fourth one is the one I like the least.

Same. Triwizard tournament was :trash:. Only thing it had goin for it was the first on-screen death of the series, so folks give it props for being where the story turned dark/more grown up.

Daps
'Kill the spare'. :wow:
Wizards die every day B:mjpls:

MafiaIIIRally.gif

Last edited:

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
I've been meaning to watch them as Im probably the only person who lives in the UK who hasnt seen a single one of the movies.:mjlol:

I guess I'm waiting for my kids to be old enough then we'll watch it together. Probably next summer.:ehh:

Daps
The casting was on point, sad the OG dumbledore passed away, but Gambon was great for 5-7 when shyt got real. Don't think Harris would've been as effective w/ Tactical DD as Gambon was.

read the books to find out all the shyt that you missed, the story gets better cause of all the little details scattered about.

Cursed Child though...:francis:

but if they turned it into a flick...:ehh:
See I always saw Dumbledore as :myman: in the books then he got all:birdman: with the casting change

there was a definite mood change when Harris passed away.

Still can't believe Alan Rickman is gone:mjcry:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
Same. Triwizard tournament was :trash:. Only thing it had goin for it was the first on-screen death of the series, so folks give it props for being where the story turned dark/more grown up.
and yet, the story/movies actually turned 'dark' in the third movie, because there was no disney-style happy ending at the end of it (sirius having to escape at the end),
plus the way the entire movie was shot was just darker.
for me it is the best in the entire movie. that director should've stayed on, instead they changed the director and :beli:rest of the movies were ok at best(even though i still enjoyed them)

Daps
Out of all the shyt that bother me about the series it's this that bothered me the most along the fact that Harry doesn't really win anything by himself assists all day. IMO Dumbledore bodied Voldemort from the grave.

Anyway Ron Weasley is not how you make a right hand man. :scust: Homie should have been like a young Sirius Black but he just a walking L. Even in the epilogue this nikka lost.

harry is a real one but him and ron would have died in the 1st book/film if not for hermione ... shout outs to her for holding the squad down

shout outs to fred and george the twins they were the best weasleys

would have liked to see bill as a werewolf in transition too but i guess they had to cut bare subplots

half blood prince could have been such an epic movie if they didnt botch the
death scene
and cut the huge fight while the death eaters and snape are tryna dip outta hogwarts

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Prisoner of Azkaban was the best one but still the books were so damn good. I wasn't expecting the movies to do them justice. IMO the movies were just okay.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Catching these during the midnight showings back in the day was :ohlawd:

By the 4th movie, me and the homeys were getting into that greenery so going out for opening nights LIT AF to see these was :whoo::whew::lawd: