Just finished watching the Harry Potter movies......

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Uhh yea...for some reason the first 3 (if im remembering correctly) just wasnt giving me wat i needed. Once the fukkery of the goblet of fire happened in the 4th flick i was all in. Im a sucker for tournaments :manny:
I gotta disagree breh. Azkaban is easily the best directed movie of the franchise.

It's cuaron the gawd!

And prolly my favorite book and story.

But yes things started getting way darker with Goblet

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
If u fukks with magic id say give it a try.
oh I do fukks with magic :jbhmm:

giphy.gif

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Definitely lit and an underrated franchise.

I think Azkaban is still my favorite flick, but I'll def have to do a rewatch. To me Azkaban is when shyt got really good (flickwise, all the books are good imo). Grew up with these niccaz (books and movies), JK Rowling a real one.

The 3rd and 4th books are basically flawless. The ones after are bloated honestly.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Uhh yea...for some reason the first 3 (if im remembering correctly) just wasnt giving me wat i needed. Once the fukkery of the goblet of fire happened in the 4th flick i was all in. Im a sucker for tournaments :manny:
Same breh Goblet of Fire is my favorite one, I can see why people disliked it though.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
oh and that ron and hermoine pairing was just :scusthov: to me....how any chick could put up with his bytch assness is beyond me :upsetfavre:....

Out of all the shyt that bother me about the series it's this that bothered me the most along the fact that Harry doesn't really win anything by himself assists all day. IMO Dumbledore bodied Voldemort from the grave.

Anyway Ron Weasley is not how you make a right hand man. :scust: Homie should have been like a young Sirius Black but he just a walking L. Even in the epilogue this nikka lost.