Just finished watching the Harry Potter movies......

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
sweet lawd have mercy brehs :wow: idk why but i thought i watched all these shyts but while watching it i realized i only saw the first one fully and bits and pieces of other ones. i slept on this for too long brehs :to: shyt was so.....magical :ohlawd: pun fully intended :youngsabo:...i'd say the first 3 movies were super average and maybe even meh but u needed them for the connections to the school. the one advantage i did have was that i didnt have to wait to see the piff like if i was seeing them in theaters so once i got to that 4th movie where shyt really started popping off i was hooked :banderas:. Watched like 2 or 3 a day and it was glorious :blessed:...harry potter one of the GOAT heroes :salute:, Ron one of the GOAT bytch ass friends :scust:, Hermione one of the GOAT ride or dies :whoo:, Snape one of the GOAT heel turns :gladbron:, Dumbledore one of the GOAT kinda scum baggy father figures :patrice:, and Voldermort one of the GOAT villains :krs:.....gotta give props to this J.K Rowling broad cuz she came up with prolly the greatest magic story ever told and although it could've used at least ONE person of color with a major role i cant deny it was a helluva ride :obama:....imma have to cop the blu's at some point :ehh:

oh and that ron and hermoine pairing was just :scusthov: to me....how any chick could put up with his bytch assness is beyond me :upsetfavre:....props on harry for gettin ron sis tho :smugbiden: and gettin that butt early on :lolbron:

Harry%2BPotter%2Bgif.gif

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
..i'd say the first 3 movies were super average and maybe even meh but u needed them for the connections to the school.
I watched all the movies for the first time back in 2013. I'd say the first 2 movies were meh & the 3rd movie was when the series got good. Most folks think the 3rd movie is the best movie in the series.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
sweet lawd have mercy brehs :wow: idk why but i thought i watched all these shyts but while watching it i realized i only saw the first one fully and bits and pieces of other ones. i slept on this for too long brehs :to: shyt was so.....magical :ohlawd: pun fully intended :youngsabo:...i'd say the first 3 movies were super average and maybe even meh but u needed them for the connections to the school. the one advantage i did have was that i didnt have to wait to see the piff like if i was seeing them in theaters so once i got to that 4th movie where shyt really started popping off i was hooked :banderas:. Watched like 2 or 3 a day and it was glorious :blessed:...harry potter one of the GOAT heroes :salute:, Ron one of the GOAT bytch ass friends :scust:, Hermione one of the GOAT ride or dies :whoo:, Snape one of the GOAT heel turns :gladbron:, Dumbledore one of the GOAT kinda scum baggy father figures :patrice:, and Voldermort one of the GOAT villains :krs:.....gotta give props to this J.K Rowling broad cuz she came up with prolly the greatest magic story ever told and all tho it could've used at least ONE person of color with a major role i cant deny it was a helluva ride :obama:....imma have to cop the blu's at some point :ehh:

oh and that ron and hermoine pairing was just :scusthov: to me....how any chick could put up with his bytch assness is beyond me :upsetfavre:....props on harry for gettin ron sis tho :smugbiden: and gettin that butt early on :lolbron:

Harry%2BPotter%2Bgif.gif

Welcome to hogwarts breh:wow:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Definitely lit and an underrated franchise.

I think Azkaban is still my favorite flick, but I'll def have to do a rewatch. To me Azkaban is when shyt got really good (flickwise, all the books are good imo). Grew up with these niccaz (books and movies), JK Rowling a real one.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Nah if you came up with the books, you would realize the movies were just alrite..

Completely destroyed Ron. Gave all his best attributes to future movie star Emma Watson

Made Ginny - Harry relationship terrible
harry and ginny's relationship in the book was terrible too.

but...somehow they managed to make it even worse in the movies:deadmanny:zero chemistry between those two actors

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
the first 3 were incredible and as close to the books as possible, especially the 3rd one is the best made movie in the series.
the rest were meh if you read the books, but a lot people who have not read the books seem to like them.
they are incredible i guess, if you have not read the books.
:manny:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
now that i think about, the first movie could give the third movie a run for its money (although i'd still pick the third as the best in the series)
chris columbus created a believable wizarding world in that first one.
if he'd failed with that, the entire franchise would not have taken off like it did.
it was magical watching that first movie.
:wow:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
The casting was on point, sad the OG dumbledore passed away, but Gambon was great for 5-7 when shyt got real. Don't think Harris would've been as effective w/ Tactical DD as Gambon was.

read the books to find out all the shyt that you missed, the story gets better cause of all the little details scattered about.

Cursed Child though...:francis:

but if they turned it into a flick...:ehh:

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps
Saw the first one as a kid but I could never get into any of these movies

The ride at Universal studios though :ohlawd:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Did you just call Prisoner of Azkaban average? :nolan:
Uhh yea...for some reason the first 3 (if im remembering correctly) just wasnt giving me wat i needed. Once the fukkery of the goblet of fire happened in the 4th flick i was all in. Im a sucker for tournaments :manny: