Just finished watching 500 Days of Summer

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I've finally accepted the fact that I'm one of the few people on earth who didn't like this movie. I watched it two times before, didn't fux with it. I watched it again today off the strength of this thread getting upped and I deadass fell asleep :deadmanny:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Yeah that hoe aint is a c*nt but dude was a super simp. She just wanted a fukk buddy, she said it from the start. Should've went into the relationship expecting her to be a hoe or trick.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man fukk this bytch. Zoey was evil. And I've never seen the LAST AMERICAN VIRGIN, but watched that clip. WTF. that was mad depressing. I hope he burned that hoe's car afterwards.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Yes the best part was when she saw him making out with the dude who used her, she looked at the guy who went out of his way for her like he was dirt, didn't say i am sorry, nothing, did not even leave the other guys arms, most realistic scene in a movie, because she said you mean nothing to me, i don't care what you did for me and i don't care about your feeling while looking him dead in the face.:deadmanny: Powerful.

I'm still convinced that Cee-Lo Green watched The Last American Virgin movie and saw the ending and was like ":usure:Hell Nah Playa you can't go out like that!" and used that ending scene for inspiration to write this song:

Last edited by a moderator:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis

lol. If you seen the whole movie shyt hurts even more. dude paid for her abortion after that guy left her. He started taking care of her.

I never wanted a movie to say what happen aftewards more than this one. When I seen the credits come up I was like:what:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
lol. If you seen the whole movie shyt hurts even more. dude paid for her abortion after that guy left her. He started taking care of her.

I never waited a movie to say what happen aftewards more than this one. When I seen the credits come up I was like:what:

That dude probaby grew up and most likely ended up telling a long ass story about how he met his mother to his kids.

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I never wanted a movie to say what happen aftewards more than this one. When I seen the credits come up I was like:what:

we need answersss!!!

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
if this movie got yall, i think you might slit your wrists watching blue valentine. my nikka dean :to:

:wow:

My nikka dean to too many l's for that broad.

Ands its not a movie, but I didn't appreciate how Daisy did my guy Benjamin B. in NYC. :to:

But 5 hunna days it's home. My last ex couldn't understand why I like but at the same time hated it so much. Should have been honest and said it displays what cruel creatures u whores can be.