Just finished watching 500 Days of Summer

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Classic movie that shows how the typical man goes being nice guy who buys flowers to a$$hole that don't give a shyt. Exactly how it went down in my life atleast.

yup, the biggest players in the game were the biggest simps once.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just finished watching this for the first time...
Was curious to check it out. Got a friend who's always like :pacspit: Zooey Deschanel. Now I know why, brehs...

I could relate to this dude before I started waking up to how evil some of these women out here can really be
It's like fitting a square peg in a round hole trying to build a life with a female who never shared the same goal you did from the jump

She was sending hella mixed messages
Talking about being "just friends" but still holding hands and going on dates and letting him smash :hamster: :what:
Friends don't act like that, whoadie.

Dude was simping out hard too. Didn't have the guts to tell her how he really felt, and he was ignoring all the red flags. He couldn't take himself out of the situation emotionally and analyze things logically-- he was too caught up with the idealized, :duck: version of her that he wanted her to be.

I was like :russ: and :to: at the same time after they broke up and he was all bitter and angry with the world. :luke:

I remember watching the Last American Virgin too. :cape:

These real life movies :to:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Just finished watching this movie. Talk about a cold dose of reality...damn! I think my soul was burning slowly as I sat through the movie.

Daps
alittle old but - the last american virgin

IMDb

skip to 40s
The Last American Virgin "Just Once" movie ending 1982 - YouTube

Classic movie, and that scene alone doesn't encapsulate just how gut wrenching that was.

This was a powerful scene because it is true, you think you doing the right thing for a female, helping her out going out of your way for her and you totally misread the signs, i have been there before, when it happened to me, it felt like i got punched in the stomach, was mad and sad at the same time, what i learned and every guy should is never take it personal, some things are just not meant to be.

But many do, just look at TLR :heh:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Classic movie, and that scene alone doesn't encapsulate just how gut wrenching that was.

But many do, just look at TLR :heh:

lol. yeah. I was like 13-14 when I seen the movie. Didnt know anything about love or any of that stuff and I was hurting that night.:bryan:

And whats so funny is 90% of the movie is not even about this scene, it started out on some american pie( which was probably inspired by this movie ) comedy stuff and just took a dark turn at the end.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
the worst/most poignant part of the entire movie is day 488 when Summer talks about dancing with Tom at the wedding, even though she had a BF she was about to marry. And then Summer said that line about waking up one day and knowing that the guy she met at the coffee shop would be her husband, and its something she was never sure about with Tom. That shyt hurt. :to:

the way Tom just looked away had my heart like :to: :sadcam:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Made a thread about this on :hamster:....yea this is an epic film that EVERY man should watch and can relate to....been years since I seen the movie and I still can't stand to see that Zoe/Summer chick in any movie/tv show....fukk summer...:pacspit:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Autumn made everything he went through all worth it :blessed:

(500)+Days+Of+Summer+(2009)+720p+x264+AzrAsh%5B00-58-04%5D.JPG

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
funny this being upped as i just finished watching this a couple hours ago