Just finished watching 500 Days of Summer

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Yeah, I can never watch this movie without thinking " Damn I seen all those signs too".

Man, every time I watch a movie now with some romantic element, I always see the potential outcome before it happens.

For example, I was watching Driver the other day and soon as ol boy help the chic with the groceries and he see the pics of the hubby in jail, I KNEW that the fool was going to come back in the picture and mess things up for the driver.. And guess what happens when hubby get out of prison.......:sadcam: :sadbron:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
the worst/most poignant part of the entire movie is day 488 when Summer talks about dancing with Tom at the wedding, even though she had a BF she was about to marry. And then Summer said that line about waking up one day and knowing that the guy she met at the coffee shop would be her husband, and its something she was never sure about with Tom. That shyt hurt. :to:

I guess it wasn't that I didnt want to be married....I just didn't want to be married to you. We'll always be friends though :smugfavre:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I guess it wasn't that I didnt want to be married....I just didn't want to be married to you. We'll always be friends though :smugfavre:
and what is also fukked up, while Summer pissed us off she did set it from the start that she did not want to be dude's GF.

I tell men now, and this is from personal experience, it's not worth it trying to claim a girl that doesn't want to to be with you. Even if she develops feelings for you, that initial "let's have no titles" is a red flag. Treat her as such, but don't get too close. If you don't feel you cant keep it separate, then you need not get involved with that woman. It' is not fukking worth it.

Last edited:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I didn't get it right away, it had to set in that they weren't in love anymore, and they had both kinda been running their lives based on emotions they had when they were in their early 20's....given up careers, relationships, etc for feelings that have changed and faded over the years....

My favorite scene, or one of them was when she got home from a bar and just had that overwhelming urge to call dude, that scene was just poignant as hell to me, for some reason, I've never MADE that call, but I've definitely wanted too...

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens

peyo32

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
East Los Angeles
Zooey is so good. Best scene is when she is doing copies and she bent slightly and that dress gets extra tight u can see some curves. I want to jjizz all over her

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
:to:

i remember renting this movie in HS n laughing watching it like a cheesy 80s HS comedy, n then that bytch from "One Crazy Summer" ethers his entire existence :wow: The basic moral of the movie was dont trust these hoes lol

Yeah, I caught this late @ night during summer vacation. Dude paid for her abortion and everything...lol......I just wish they would of showed what happen afterwards..

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:to:

i remember renting this movie in HS n laughing watching it like a cheesy 80s HS comedy, n then that bytch from "One Crazy Summer" ethers his entire existence :wow: The basic moral of the movie was dont trust these hoes lol
Yes the best part was when she saw him making out with the dude who used her, she looked at the guy who went out of his way for her like he was dirt, didn't say i am sorry, nothing, did not even leave the other guys arms, most realistic scene in a movie, because she said you mean nothing to me, i don't care what you did for me and i don't care about your feeling while looking him dead in the face.:deadmanny: Powerful.