Just finished watching 500 Days of Summer

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
if this movie got yall, i think you might slit your wrists watching blue valentine. my nikka dean :to:

watching this tonight :lawd:

im a big fan of romantic-drama movies....that shyt i can relate too :to:

like 50/50, 500 days of summer, chasing amy, silver linings etc

not chick flicks but those real life movies :lawd:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
i gotta watch this :sadcam::sadcam::sadcam::sadcam:

i just read the plot on WIKIPEDIA...is it still worth a watch though?

yeah. most of the movie is entertaining/ comedy except when the guy who you see kissing the girl gets her pregnant. its. american pie but in an 80's setting.

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Can somebody enlighten a breh because I haven't seen the movie but I'm getting a very butt hurt I'm going to make her mine vibe right now.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Can somebody enlighten a breh because I haven't seen the movie but I'm getting a very butt hurt I'm going to make her mine vibe right now.

Watch it. Dont ready spoilers its doing a disservice to the film.

its one of the most original and great films in the last ten years.

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Classic movie that shows how the typical man goes being nice guy who buys flowers to a$$hole that don't give a shyt. Exactly how it went down in my life atleast.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Classic movie that shows how the typical man goes being nice guy who buys flowers to a$$hole that don't give a shyt. Exactly how it went down in my life atleast.

ahhh.. My take was it showed a female who wanted out of a relationship but didn't know how to tell the guy/ didnt want to hurt him/ hoped he would catch onto the changes and just accept them without causing any drama..

lol

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Yeah, I can never watch this movie without thinking " Damn I seen all those signs too".
the worst/most poignant part of the entire movie is day 488 when Summer talks about dancing with Tom at the wedding, even though she had a BF she was about to marry. And then Summer said that line about waking up one day and knowing that the guy she met at the coffee shop would be her husband, and its something she was never sure about with Tom. That shyt hurt. :to:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
cant lie, I went into it not knowing what to expect but a lot of people on :hamster: recommended it so I gave it a shot. Came away impressed. Really enjoyed it. Expectation vs reality was all kinda fukked up:to:

so yeah, if you haven't seen it just keep an open mind and set aside a couple hours.