:to:

jdkGDOm.gif

:mjcry:

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
I'm bumping this. I just finished The Wire. Why they do Dukie like that? Thought my breh was heading to that IT life, getting certs :mjcry:

When Dukie went up to Prez asking for dough, claiming it's going to be for GED programme but it was really going to be spent on the needle,i knew it was down hill from there on :mjcry:

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
the show was so gritty that the absurdity of season 5 really dragged it down, still in my top 3 but 2 and 5 were pretty awful

mad men and sopranos >>

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still one of my favorite scenes:

Avon: You kill a Downtown n**** like that, the whole world gonna stand up and take notice. I'm talking about the State police, Federals...all that! You need a 'Day of the Jackal' type mufukka basically to do some shyt like that, not a rumble/tumble n**** like Slim.

Stringer: That n**** took our money, man. :mjcry:

Avon: I seen it coming. :aicmon:

Stringer: Well, he got to go. :to:

Avon: Naw! You a fukkin business man. You wanna handle it like that. You don't wanna get all gangsta wild with it and shyt, right?! What I tell you about playing them fukkin away games? :dahell:

:wow:

Daps
The dissolution of Avon and Stringer's relationship was sad. They were both stubborn. And I think they were. Both a bit jealous of the other.

It's funny, the first time I watched the show, I hated Stringer. I was ready for him to get got. But when it happened I was sad. The second te, I had a lot more sympathy for him. I think I picked up on some things that let me see that maybe he wasn't quite the cold fish I had taken him for.

Myrical Lyfe

In the Gutter, of the Tunnel
Daps
Reppin
SEPA
My boy Bodie. :mjcry:

When he said he felt old, I knew it was only a matter of time for him :mjcry: