Just Finished Sopranos.....

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
Dope show, not on Rushmore with FNL, The Wire, & Breaking Bad but dope nonetheless. Id put it on the level with Rescue Me & Nip/Tuck.

This site gives a dope ass breakdown on the ending too

http://masterofsopranos.wordpress.com/the-sopranos-definitive-explanation-of-the-end/

2vkSfUC.png

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
This nikka said The Sopranos is on the level of FNL and shytty FX shows. I can't :mjlmao:
Here you go with the corny ass smilies instead of being able to convey an actual thought :sitdown:

• Dap
Reactions: R=G

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Here you go with the corny ass smilies instead of being able to convey an actual thought :sitdown:

So? TNYCD. You just said Rescue me is better then The Sopranos. There is no serious convo after that

:mjlmao::mjlmao::mjlmao::mjlmao::mjlmao::mjlmao::mjlmao::mjlmao::mjlmao::mjlmao::mjlmao::mjlmao::mjlmao::mjlmao::mjlmao::mjlmao::mjlmao::mjlmao::mjlmao::mjlmao:

:mjlmao:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nip Tuck's first 4 seasons are PURE entertainment...the son is one of the biggest losers in the history of any show/sitcom/drama/movie ever. Matt is a fukking joke, man:laugh: Pissed on by gay dudes', wanted to fukk his own SISTER, Jean Grey played him for a complete patsy, not knowing his real father was his father the whole time, etc.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Oh shyt. I also forgot you got clowned out of some thread in the coliseum saying Friends was a great show. Your opinions on everything in life is :trash:
Only person getting clowned out of threads is you when made a thread saying you dont like titties :wrist:

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Nip Tuck's first 4 seasons are PURE entertainment...the son is one of the biggest losers in the history of any show/sitcom/drama/movie ever. Matt is a fukking joke, man:laugh: Pissed on by gay dudes', wanted to fukk his own SISTER, Jean Grey played him for a complete patsy, not knowing his real father was his father the whole time, etc.

huh?