Just finished cooking Ground beef with onions brehs (Pics inside)

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
OP, is this your first time cooking..... ever? Where's the thyme, cajun seasoning, cayenne pepper, a little brown sugar and rosemary then simmering in some beef broth, Worcestershire sauce with carrots and potatoes with a bay leaf over white rice with a side of veggies? My bad, I'm just gonna let you cook. :yeshrug:

Oh.....and a dab of hot sauce and remove the sardines. Thank me later.

Is that soup with those ingredients???:dahell:

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I wanna do my steak quesadilla wraps I made last time...:ahh: or maybe I just used chopped beef this time...

I'd start the first challenge thread on something easy like Salmon (cooked anyway the poster chooses)
and two sides (example, rice, beans, veggies etc)

after that the food will be more intermediate

TheSpook

Banned
Daps
OP might as
OP, is this your first time cooking..... ever? Where's the thyme, cajun seasoning, cayenne pepper, a little brown sugar and rosemary then simmering in some beef broth, Worcestershire sauce with carrots and potatoes with a bay leaf over white rice with a side of veggies? My bad, I'm just gonna let you cook. :yeshrug:

Oh.....and a dab of hot sauce and remove the sardines. Thank me later.
I didnt even mention how he didn't season the ground beef. OP should follow what you said.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Wheres the rice? I'm confused

Edit: Sardines fam?:stopitslime:

Who the fukk eats random ass ground beef by itself? Y’all nikkas must wish for colon cancer. Not even gonna mention the sardines. You eat like a fukking cat

Could have added some yellow rice with some spanish style sweet corn...:ohlawd:

I'm saying no kind of starch or anything just straight up meat like a cave savage or sabertooth tiger. Sardines really got me trippin. That shyt must smell god awful. Drain smell like trout and chemotherapy afterwards. Disgusting.

NEGATIVE. Been on a Meat, eggs, and vegetables diet for the past 2 months. The only carbs I eat is spaghetti and cheddar cheese snacks

It's literally the GOAT diet. I feel amazing :wow::wow::wow::wow:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
NEGATIVE. Been on a Meat, eggs, and vegetables diet for the past 2 months. The only carbs I eat is spaghetti and cheddar cheese snacks

It's literally the GOAT diet. I feel amazing :wow::wow::wow::wow:

Why the sardines breh?!!?
tenor.gif

:why: