Just dropped $250 dollars to cheer my girl up...

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I respect that be in reality, how long will a purse keep her cheered up? Just saying...

Maybe for a mintue, but you should take herself where fun or to a place that will allow her to take her mind off things for a few hours or something....

When my girl is a lil down I tell her funny or corny jokes :pachaha:

Its kind of a lost art, hoes love jokes though...

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
She got some problems going on with her family and grandmother on suicide watch n shyt. Flowers was like $75 delivered to her house and got her a custom handbag with red lining to match her new red bottoms for like $180. :manny: I am doing this because I care and about to pop the big question soon

:huhldup:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I respect that be in reality, how long will a purse keep her cheered up? Just saying...

Maybe for a mintue, but you should take herself where fun or to a place that will allow her to take her mind off things for a few hours or something....

When my girl is a lil down I tell her funny or corny jokes :pachaha:

Its kind of a lost art, hoes love jokes though...

I been texting and talking to her all day with the jokes. I'll take your advice tho and take her out. She better now but before she was bawling like a baby yo, that shyt tore me up seeing her like that:whoo:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
I fight these demons every day breh.... can't go back...im a dead man if I do:sadcam:

9So3TxC.jpg

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
good shyt. i fukked up real bad around the new year so now i have to take my wife to hawaii or spain before the year is out...:cape:

she deserves it, im a ill nikka...quite the handful