Just dropped $250 dollars to cheer my girl up...

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She got some problems going on with her family and grandmother on suicide watch n shyt. Flowers was like $75 delivered to her house and got her a custom handbag with red lining to match her new red bottoms for like $180. :manny: I am doing this because I care and about to pop the big question soon

the dudes on here love to clown guys for doing thoughtful stuff for their woman... (simp this simp that) I guess they feel masculine by acting like they treat chicks like ****.

Its either they do and thats why they dont have any, or they are putting up a front behind the computer screen and act like a straight b***h when they are around their woman...If u really plan pop that question, keep doing what u r doing.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
the dudes on here love to clown guys for doing thoughtful stuff for their woman... (simp this simp that) I guess they feel masculine by acting like they treat chicks like ****.

Its either they do and thats why they dont have any, or they are putting up a front behind the computer screen and act like a straight b***h when they are around their woman...If u really plan pop that question, keep doing what u r doing.

Yea breh, trying to do it before she go back to Jamaica in July to see her father and sisters in Mandeville. She aint been nothing but good to me and saved my damn life thats for sure so anything I can do to show appreciation I do.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
She got some problems going on with her family and grandmother on suicide watch n shyt. Flowers was like $75 delivered to her house and got her a custom handbag with red lining to match her new red bottoms for like $180. :manny: I am doing this because I care and about to pop the big question soon

Congrats on finding a woman that makes you happy, and I wish you both the best of success.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
@skeetsinternal

How she save your life bruh ?

Last edited by a moderator:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
flowers are straight but the handbag was overdoin it. material things don't provide comfort in times like that.

I can see where you can say I over did it. I got the bag because she going on a church retreat this weekend, plus going to jamaica this summer and needed a bigger handbag. This bag can hold all her stuff like her IPAD, cell, brushes etc while still looking cute. She pointed it out as something she wish she had way back when, I just played the role of genie n granted a wish

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
Skeets is one of these nikkas:

Talm'bout:

Me and the Bae
tumblr_mm1kq44QN71r3gb3zo1_400.gif

You can :troll: all you want. You still my nikka, tho.

nikka.

:myman:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Last edited by a moderator: