Just Completed 30 Days, No Alcohol, Gallon of Water a Day challenge AMA

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I've basically been doing this:ehh: I gave up (added) sugar january 2020, so I've been drinking water and unsweetened tea and coffee mostly, I do indulge in alcohol but since covid it's decreased a lot. I'm not keeping to a certain amount of water daily though.
I guess for most folks this just means they stop drinking their calories, which yeah, makes you lose mad weight.

Gallon a day curbs ur appetite and eliminates hella sugary drinks plus sheds all water weight. Face gets slimmer, stomach flatter, hella natural energy and I also noticed my skin holds moisture longer. Feelin like a new nikka again :wow:

Last edited:

Vinny Lupton

Superstar
Daps
Let's go
Not drinking is not hard unless I got some boxing or mma on then I like my drink but there's nothing on the horizon :mjgrin:

Pro.tip : a gallon of water is 16 8oz glasses

Starting weight 199 :flabbynsick:

Last edited:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Gallon a day curbs ur appetite and eliminates hella sugary drink plus sheds all water weight. Face gets slimmer, stomach flatter, hella natural energy and I also noticed my skin holds moisture longer. Feelin like a new nikka again :wow:
I'm doing intermittent fasting right now, drinking a lot before my eating window to curb hunger. Last time I tried to join you in this I ended up with hella headaches and other signs that correspond to too high a water intake. A gallon is too much for me.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I'm doing intermittent fasting right now, drinking a lot before my eating window to curb hunger. Last time I tried to join you in this I ended up with hella headaches and other signs that correspond to too high a water intake. A gallon is too much for me.

How much do you weigh?

Gotta spread the gallon out throughout the day.

Either way lets get it, share your results with the family

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
how much weight yall lose?

Im down 12lbs so far, been 21 days.

Just started working out last Monday, already lost my gut and seeing abs prolly cus of water weight and been doing some bootleg ass HIIT training, which is basically hitting diff machines and instead of breaks in between im doing planks :whew:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
How much do you weigh?

Gotta spread the gallon out throughout the day.

Either way lets get it, share your results with the family
I'm around 80 kilo right now, but I'm a small dude (1,70 meter). I was damn near 100 when I gave up sugar, started regular exercise (mainly swimming and cycling) and intermittent fasting. I might need to drink more water, but a gallon was not making me feel better, just piss all day.

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
I'm around 80 kilo right now, but I'm a small dude (1,70 meter). I was damn near 100 when I gave up sugar, started regular exercise (mainly swimming and cycling) and intermittent fasting. I might need to drink more water, but a gallon was not making me feel better, just piss all day.

Ok so a gallon may be too much for you, rule of thumb is at least half your body weight in ounces so you’d be 88oz based off 176lbs.

And i stay peeing all day, knockin out that water weight and sodium make a nikka feel like I can run a 4.3 40 out in these ice cold boulevards :ohlawd:

Last edited:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
less get it :blessed:

23 days so far with a gallon of water a day

Good shyt Lesssgooooooooooooooo

giphy.gif

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Ok so a gallon may be too much for you, rule of thumb is at least half your body weight in ounces so you’d be 88oz based off 176lbs.

And i stay peeing all day, knockin out that water weight and sodium make a nikka feel like I cam run a 4.3 40 out in these ice cold boulevards :ohlawd:
That's about 2,5 liter, I drink almost that anyway, I'm in:ohhh:

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
oh shyt this thread again

i aint drank alcohol or caffeine and been keto and lifting 3x a week all 2021

I only drink water carbonated water and gatorade zeros for electrolytes

:blessed: