"Just Call them N-Words" - Pennyslvania School Administrators

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Take ppl in the south, for example. They say shyt like "at least our racist white ppl will call u ****** to your face instead of up north where they are phony about it"

I hate when i hear dumb shyt like that. I guess white ppl call them ****** and they :salute: the white man and say "I respect you for not keeping that bottled in:obama:"

smh

:what: What kind of Southern blacks you hang out wit, Fever? :pachaha:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The school board is voting on their termination tomorrow, one of the board members is the president of the local NAACP chapter :pachaha:

Be a racist and throw your career in the bushes, brehs

They betta make sure those mufukkaz don't get their retirement benefits either.... :birdman: Don't give them nikkaz a reward for their fukkery.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Take ppl in the south, for example. They say shyt like "at least our racist white ppl will call u ****** to your face instead of up north where they are phony about it"

I hate when i hear dumb shyt like that. I guess white ppl call them ****** and they :salute: the white man and say "I respect you for not keeping that bottled in:obama:"

smh

I have never come in contact with some shyt like this bruh. i been down here most of my life