"Just Call them N-Words" - Pennyslvania School Administrators

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
:heh: Some black people are gluttons for punishment as if the constant shots to self esteem based on race somehow prepares you better.
Take ppl in the south, for example. They say shyt like "at least our racist white ppl will call u ****** to your face instead of up north where they are phony about it"

I hate when i hear dumb shyt like that. I guess white ppl call them ****** and they :salute: the white man and say "I respect you for not keeping that bottled in:obama:"

smh

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
:skip:

Two Pennsylvania school administrators repeatedly referred to black students and teachers by the N-word in text messages they exchanged on cell phones issued by the school district.

Two Pennsylvania school administrators repeatedly referred to black students and teachers by the N-word in text messages they exchanged on cell phones issued by the school district.

Those dumbasses DESERVED to get caught :snoop:

prime_dunk_zps9d585533.gif

Swaggin on ya'll :umad:

Off camera, I was fouled on that play :beli:

I smell a Boondocks episode

This is do horrible, its funny

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Take ppl in the south, for example. They say shyt like "at least our racist white ppl will call u ****** to your face instead of up north where they are phony about it"

I hate when i hear dumb shyt like that. I guess white ppl call them ****** and they :salute: the white man and say "I respect you for not keeping that bottled in:obama:"

smh
I don't think they mean it like that breh....

It's just that you'd have more respect for someone to say something to your face rather than them being a p*ssy and talking behind your back :manny:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps

It's just that you'd have more respect for someone to say something to your face rather than them being a p*ssy and talking behind your back :manny:

Breh, you ever gonna get your name changed back to what it was? :deadmanny:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79

Up here, we react to that shyt. A white person wouldnt dare call us ******s unless it's from a moving vehicle goin at least 35mph.

so, for their sake, they better keep that shyt bottled in:birdman:

we see all white ppl as racist by default, so aint no need to declare it out loud, unless u want the beats, which in that case, we can accomodate you:manny:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Hell yeah man, I had a cac genetics professor that made it a point to watch me like a hawk during exams. I think I was the only brother in that entire 350 person class, and this @sshole stood behind me for extended periods of time. Every time I glanced up I saw him looking at me and then quickly looking away. He didn't do this shyt with anyone else. I never once did anything remotely suspect in that class, but he had it in his mind to single me out. That's how a lot of em are.

One thing I have noticed is how white teachers will often just ignore black students...won't give them the time of day, or at the very least, clearly don't put in as much of an effort to help them as they do white students (In mixed classes).

This is something that I've noticed going all the way back to grade school.

A lot of fuss is made by c00ns and cacs over young, ambitious black kids who face peer pressure to conform to "ghetto" mentalities from other black kids; "acting white". But you don't hear about stereotype threat, self-fulfilling prophecies, etc.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stereotype_threat

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
well there were 5 asterisks in each of the supposed texts.

which means it had to be "n-i-g-g-a-s" instead of "n-i-g-g-e-r-s", which would need SIX asterisks instead of 5.

Since it's apparently a term for endearment used by much of black america, including various EXTREMELY public venues and media outlets, there shouldnt be a problem.

it's a term of endearment. :troll:

goodnight, everybody.
I know you :troll:But you make a good point black people call each other that, so why should we get mad when white people call us that? maybe if we stop calling each other that, white people will stop calling us that.... imagine that:ohhh:

nikka:troll:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

smh

Well better them do that so you'll know they racist instead of going to one of they parties and you end up getting lynched :damn: