"Just Call them N-Words" - Pennyslvania School Administrators

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Chester Co is rough as hell but that doesn't excuse what they said

Edit- These ass cacs did this on their company phones?

Them kids never stood a chance

Chester County is nice, brah.

Coatsville, Oxford, Kennett Square, Lincoln University, the entire county is 700 square miles of farms and cornfields :skip:

You're thinking about the fukked up city that is Chester, Pennsylvania. That's in Delaware county.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Chester County is nice, brah.

Coatsville, Oxford, Kennett Square, Lincoln University, the entire county is 700 square miles of farms and cornfields :skip:

You're thinking about the fukked up city that is Chester, Pennsylvania. That's in Delaware county.
I went through that place one day cause my cousin was playing in a tournament, I thought I hit a wrong turn and ended up in Camden

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Going to schools in a mainly CAC district you can tell some of these White teachers were uncomfortable as shyt around any decent amount of black kids so I ain't shocked

In 9th grade we were about to start reading Huckleberry Finn in my lit class and my teacher gave a long ass speech about some words being hurtful to some people (trying not to look in my direction) and we were going to skip them. The whole class all gave me the :lupe: look because I was the only black kid in the muthafukka. I was on the inside like :lolbron: the whole time because everyone was afraid to read except me

Quite possibly in the top 10 funniest moments of my life