Just as I predicted: Phil Spencer will bring GamePass to PlayStation at some point

drifter

Superstar
Daps
And you just typed out all this nonsense.

Have zero self awareness brehs :mjlol:

Me? I'm in my 20s, I'm aware enough of having plenty more time lord willing. Wouldn't dare catch me in my 40s on a message board acting the same age as my living sperm :mjlol:

But it ain't about me, it's about you. I'm legit curious what you're gonna do

These daps and smilies ain't bringing them 10-15 years back :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Me? I'm in my 20s, I'm aware enough of having plenty more time lord willing. Wouldn't dare catch me in my 40s on a message board acting the same age as my living sperm :mjlol:

But it ain't about me, it's about you. I'm legit curious what you're gonna do

These daps and smilies ain't bringing them 10-15 years back :mjlol:
You don’t know me, or what the fukk you’re talking about.

Go find something else to do lil buddy

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
It's Nintendo & Sony's platform, how are they not going to have a choice lol. Apple is showing Microsoft & Epic as I type what happens when they don't want shyt competing with their subscription. That's why Epic's suing & MS is crying in the media.

Gamepass will be on Playstation at some point but not before Sony decides to start working smarter and not harder. They'll continue with the current shyt before eventually agreeing with MS to a fixed percentage on each sub.

You shouldn't want this bc when it does happen there won't be a console war anymore since Xbox will just be another streaming service on PS5 and not a competitor. Have you decided what yall gonna do with all your new freed up time when that happens?

You SOHH nikkas gotta be pushing 40 around now right? Been fighting for decades and still typing furiously and for what, for nikkas to play Halo on a Dualsense. All that energy and chance for productivity gone to waste, never be able to get it back smh
ICE cold ether, hold this rep :wow:

Nadella: Phil you got 2 years to get my money :birdman:
Phil: I got you B. :myman:
Nadella: :leostare: *exits room*
Phil: *calls Sony and Nintendo* :merchant:
Nadella gonna be like

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's Nintendo & Sony's platform, how are they not going to have a choice lol. Apple is showing Microsoft & Epic as I type what happens when they don't want shyt competing with their subscription. That's why Epic's suing & MS is crying in the media.

Gamepass will be on Playstation at some point but not before Sony decides to start working smarter and not harder. They'll continue with the current shyt before eventually agreeing with MS to a fixed percentage on each sub.

You shouldn't want this bc when it does happen there won't be a console war anymore since Xbox will just be another streaming service on PS5 and not a competitor. Have you decided what yall gonna do with all your new freed up time when that happens?

You SOHH nikkas gotta be pushing 40 around now right? Been fighting for decades and still typing furiously and for what, for nikkas to play Halo on a Dualsense. All that energy and chance for productivity gone to waste, never be able to get it back smh

Post started out like :ehh:

Ended like :picard:

Really is crazy when you consider brehs been doing this for 15 years now.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

jesus, breh. shyt almost got more depressing than AOT as it went on. Where this dark energy come from. :picard:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
Literally just says something they’re “Open to”...

And don’t you think they will want something in return? As in, PS games on Gamepass as well...
how would that benefit Sony enough to owe anything in return? if anybody would need to cut checks it would be microsoft

...or did you mean sony

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
how would that benefit Sony enough to owe anything in return? if anybody would need to cut checks it would be microsoft

...or did you mean sony
How would it benefit Xbox? If Sony nikkas wanted to play Gamepass they could get it other ways.

Yall nikkas acting like Microsoft needs Sony. They literally said they'll think about it

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide

:picard::damn: