Just as I predicted: Phil Spencer will bring GamePass to PlayStation at some point

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These nikkas think that Microsoft shareholders are Xbox stans as well.

Phil is playing it smart. These games are a minimum of 4 years away, enough time to see if they need Sony’s help or not. And what the fukk are these Xbox on a payment plan ass nikkas gonna do about it in 2024 if he decides to release them on PS5?

This escalated quickly. :mjlol:

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
These nikkas think that Microsoft shareholders are Xbox stans as well.

Phil is playing it smart. These games are a minimum of 4 years away, enough time to see if they need Sony’s help or not. And what the fukk are these Xbox on a payment plan ass nikkas gonna do about it in 2024 if he decides to release them on PS5?

Them games are not dropping on the PS5. They looked at what they invested into the XBOX so far and did revenue forecast w/exclusive software and w/o and determined that the $7.5B was worth it as it will increase revenue and stop them from losing the existing investment.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This nikka Phil is an expert at saying a bunch of words without saying anything. I swear there’s a new interview with this fakkit every week and they’re all identical. I don’t know how much money Microsoft spends on publications to keep having this dude interviewed only for him say absolutely nothing definitive. He’s just waiting to get that sweet, sweet, Series X revenue before switching up on Xbots and releasing Bethesda games on the PS5.
Sony stans:mjlol:

keep wishin :wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It’s been this way.

Microsoft gone make Gamepass something you have to have on your device like Netflix or Hulu.

Eventually Nintendo and Sony will have no choice but to allow Gamepass on their devices.

Sony just has to stop bullshyttin with PS Now. They already have their own Gamepass type service. The fukked up part is they did it first and just coasting off the 2 million subs they have. :snoop:

Nintendo is the one to worry about. But let's be reality, they don't give a shyt since their 1st party joints sell like crack. Between that and their creating demand tactics with shytty supply. :pacspit:

drifter

Superstar
Daps
It’s been this way.

Microsoft gone make Gamepass something you have to have on your device like Netflix or Hulu.

Eventually Nintendo and Sony will have no choice but to allow Gamepass on their devices.

It's Nintendo & Sony's platform, how are they not going to have a choice lol. Apple is showing Microsoft & Epic as I type what happens when they don't want shyt competing with their subscription. That's why Epic's suing & MS is crying in the media.

Gamepass will be on Playstation at some point but not before Sony decides to start working smarter and not harder. They'll continue with the current shyt before eventually agreeing with MS to a fixed percentage on each sub.

You shouldn't want this bc when it does happen there won't be a console war anymore since Xbox will just be another streaming service on PS5 and not a competitor. Have you decided what yall gonna do with all your new freed up time when that happens?

You SOHH nikkas gotta be pushing 40 around now right? Been fighting for decades and still typing furiously and for what, for nikkas to play Halo on a Dualsense. All that energy and chance for productivity gone to waste, never be able to get it back smh

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's Nintendo & Sony's platform, how are they not going to have a choice lol. Apple is showing Microsoft & Epic as I type what happens when they don't want shyt competing with their subscription. That's why Epic's suing & MS is crying in the media.

Gamepass will be on Playstation at some point but not before Sony decides to start working smarter and not harder. They'll continue with the current shyt before eventually agreeing with MS to a fixed percentage on each sub.

You shouldn't want this bc when it does happen there won't be a console war anymore since Xbox will just be another streaming service on PS5 and not a competitor. Have you decided what yall gonna do with all your new freed up time when that happens?

You SOHH nikkas gotta be pushing 40 around now right? Been fighting for decades and still typing furiously and for what, for nikkas to play Halo on a Dualsense. All that energy and chance for productivity gone to waste, never be able to get it back smh
:mjlol: This post started escalating line by line

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

And you just typed out all this nonsense.

Have zero self awareness brehs :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I know we joke and act the fool on here, but you spend 7.5 billion on something, you wanna recoup. 13 million Playstation copies from the PS3, PS4, and PSVR bought Skyrim. That's almost half of the 30 million copies they sold not including PC, Switch, and Xbox platforms.

Xbox division made right under 12 billion in revenue last year. That's REVENUE, not profit. They spent roughly 2/3 of that total buying Zenimax media.

Nadella and MS stockholders ain't tryin to hear no console war shyt. He bout his paper. They gotta recoup that money. Cutting off half your userbase for those Zenimax titles to please stans is retarded.

I don't know about Gamepass per say, but some of those titles are definitely being sold on non xbox and pc platforms. I don't see Gamepass this gen, but I wouldn't be surprised tho. The gen after this tho, I can see that esp for Xbox owned titles at least. Non xbox 3rd party games, I don't see it.

Man Microsoft can't be THAT petty tho...:mjgrin: can they???