Jussie Smollett to be released from jail pending appeal

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I listened to about half that interview and the part I don't understand is how the brother claims those two African guys just out of the blue lied and stated Jussie paid them to stage this whole event. If they were just paid to be his trainer why in world would they lie on him for? You telling me the police had it in for Jussie so bad that they conspired with a couple personal trainers to get him locked up? ROFL
tbh not out of the realm of possibilities especially for crooked cops. they too use intimidation and veiled threats on civilians/perpetrators of crimes. they are not above reproach.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So how much time did the capital rioters get? NOT ONE OF THEM SHOULD HAVE GOT LESS TIME THAN THIS MAN!

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Why is he in jail though? People have done much worse and received a slap on the wrist.
Not everyone gets a slap on the wrist shyt is rare actually

There’s hundreds of thousands of prosecutions every year to the fullest extent of the law

He got off easy based on what he did this nikka is a bytch of the highest degree

Last edited:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
What he did was dumb but it's a waste of tax payers money sending him to jail.
Would you have the same feeling if this was a white woman instead saying 2 black men with BLM hats started to assault her? Nah, this wastes taxpayers's money, detectives' time and people doing this shyt puts innocent lives in danger if the cops start hemming people up over it.

Last edited:

Hov

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
F*ck that nygga for real.

Anybody that try to play off of real black trauma for PERSONAL GAIN (that's what really got me steaming, he ain't do that shyt to frame no real Trumper or racist, he did it to make his own pockets and profile larger) do't really care about us, and is the REAL C00N...

So I don't care what happens to him or his lame ass family. They in the same boat with them stealing ass BLM h0es who got wealthy and made history books from the pain and death of black people.

We gotta stop this, and if i see RM in the future I'm gonna say sumthin.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Imagine being a black man who gets attacked by racists, and they put a noose around your neck before leaving you bleeding in the cold. You come to your senses eventually. Do you leave that noose on your fukking neck? Lots of stuff in the case was wild but to me, THAT might be the most wild. I can't fukking imagine leaving that noose on my fukking neck.