Jussie Smollett to be released from jail pending appeal

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I get defending your family but in this case they looking just as bad. Shame he got them on this shyt too.

Sending him to some mandatory therapy would have probably been more helpful than jail. No way he's all there mentally.

his brothers are delusional and doubling down on his fukkery is only gonna have them looking even more stupid

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Blow trial and get hit with more time because you tryna game the system.

He could of gotten a plea deal with less time and restrictions now he gotta sit for a few months and CONVICTED when avg person would of had sense to know they had a bullshyt case in a trial and would took the fines and bullshyt probation.

This goes to show you, he really believes he is above whatever system he is under. Everything is about him and his perspective.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I sympathize with his family, they had nothing to do with their brother's scheme and for them this shyt went from their brother being stalked to the victim of a hate crime to being charged for staging his assault. They've likely not had the time to properly be upset with him because shyt has moved so fast that they've had to operate on protecting him since he's blackballed, hated by damn near everyone. Another component of this is with this many siblings they unwittingly compete to prove their loyalty so they likely haven't discussed his possible guilt even amongst themselves and instead have went OD with supporting him. Really, I get it but he did that shyt. Having rallies, and BLM or any other so called advocates caping for this man is diverting attention away from real victims and tarnishing their brand. They essentially trying to save a drowning man who's thrashing about and fine with taking you down with him.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
justice for Juicy
SaneThoseApisdorsatalaboriosa-size_restricted.gif