Jussie Smollett to be released from jail pending appeal

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I used to live 3 blocks away from where he "was assaulted", I instantly knew the story was bullshyt. Chicago is racist and segregated as shyt, but none of that white supremacist bingo shyt he was claiming could not have happened on the coldest day in the city in decades.

I think people who bare false witness are the worse kind of people in life. That being said, had he just fell back after being outed, probation would suffice. The fact that he is insistent of his innocence shows he has something long lingering that needs to be corrected. His jail time is about right in my opinion.

fukked up thing is he did something similar years before and BLAMED HIS OWN BROTHER to get off

Indulge us here...

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I used to live 3 blocks away from where he "was assaulted", I instantly knew the story was bullshyt. Chicago is racist and segregated as shyt, but none of that white supremacist bingo shyt he was claiming could not have happened on the coldest day in the city in decades.

I think people who bare false witness are the worse kind of people in life. That being said, had he just fell back after being outed, probation would suffice. The fact that he is insistent of his innocence shows he has something long lingering that needs to be corrected. His jail time is about right in my opinion.

Indulge us here...

Jussie lied to cops in 2007 by claiming he was his brother in DUI stop

Genos

Superstar
Daps
He doesn't deserve jail time for this. This is punishment from for trying to fake proof that Trumpers are bad people.

Arrest that bytch who got Emmitt till killed first

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
He's going to jail for a few months. Some of y'all gotta stop acting like he got football numbers. He deserves jailtime. He'll be aight
Same bytch ass nikkas laughing at "Juicy Smooyay" now crying because he actually has to serve time. :stopitslime:

5 months :unimpressed:

For some shyt he orchestrated and brought on himself :unimpressed:

You Coli nikkas weak as a bytch :scust:

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
I listened to about half that interview and the part I don't understand is how the brother claims those two African guys just out of the blue lied and stated Jussie paid them to stage this whole event. If they were just paid to be his trainer why in world would they lie on him for? You telling me the police had it in for Jussie so bad that they conspired with a couple personal trainers to get him locked up? ROFL