JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
Well Chicago isn’t “MAGA country” and two white men identifying jussie as “the fakkit from Empire” at 2am isn’t a random attack. I bet he knew the individuals and the guys who attacked him are probably gay as well.

The whole MAGA racist thing seems like a deliberate cover

its fake news but by the time the real story gets out, the left is on to another one
the most recent was the teen cacs harassing the native indian
video shows him walking up to them, hours of video shows they didnt say build that wall

Knowing how cacs operate and how emboldened they've been since Trump's been in office, anytime a nicca says he was racially attacked and abused, I believe him off principle.

keep that same energy when you get falsely accuse of something

I’m sorry, but this sounds way too ridiculous to be true.

Maga white people watching Empire
:mjlol:

no one randomly attacks someone who's walking
with ski mask, noose
the real story will come out by friday

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Not gonna pretend like I really give a fukk, should’ve had a pistol on him. Like I tell everyone...

Now that bein said, I don’t know who this nikka is at all and never watched an episode of empire. You’d have to be a homosexual to kno enough about this nikka to know he was a fakkit irl so faq on faq crime :hubie:

On top of the fact that It was like 0 degrees out at night, even these nikkas “stop the violence” under these extreme conditions so some MAGA cacs are out running around randomly with a noose and bleach, recognize this dude from a show, and attack him :patrice:

Don’t get me wrong, these cacs are racist af but it’s subtle not ever really outright like this.

shyt all around seems weird...

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Masked up cacs just walking around freely...I mean it is winter, but still
:mjpls: #mustbenice
:jbhmm:
1.You can't "see" gay...Isn't he straight in real life?
:jbhmm:
2.This happened right after he dissed Kamala Patel-Clinton, skee weeeeee!
3.Why do the police reports say RACIST and then (false concept) attack, but the reports put (false concept) before race?
:mjpls:
4.Ski masked magas in highly cammed up Chicago? I've seen ridiculous hood footage from security cameras, surely there should be some downtown.
:patrice:
5.when did maga-cacs start keeping up with this show and why did people just let this man get beat? they couldn't do ANYTHING? Nobody heard, filmed, or intervened?
:mindblown:

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
Chicago is one of the most racist cities in America. :francis:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

breh, chicago is just as racist, if not moreso, as jacksonville/duval county or any other city/region in florida for that matter (panhandle included)

Ya'll in here running with this dumb ass narrative that they're having Klan rallies in Chicago. Chicago is racist just like every other city in the US. If you got cacs in your city, you're gonna have racism. This story is plausible anywhere, tbh.

There are plenty of other cities that are way more systematically racist than Chicago. Last time I checked, Chicago was the ONLY city to shut down a Trump rally.

That overt, in your face racism, is not comparable to the passive aggressive shyt we deal with in Chicago. That's not to say overt racism doesn't happen here. It's just not the norm like it is in other places I've traveled to.

Oatmeal

6th Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DNA-LEVEL-C
Fake ass story. Orchestrated to usher in more lgbt protection laws. Where they get bleach from?
giphy.gif

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
gonna wait for this to play out...as a fellow chicago resident

not sure walking on lower water at 2am was a good idea

didnt know there was a 24 hr subway on water street...

the rest of it just sounds too stereotypical....

:hubie:

I'm sure he must have a crib in one of those new(er) buildings over there, they've built a couple shops and restaurants over there.
He prob went out for a smoke or some food, or was coming home late and decided to eat.
It's def some racist cac's around there, but not the ski mask hoodie/rope type. I bet he got followed from wherever he had been or it was a setup.