JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Here we go with the victim blaming :francis:
That's not "victim-blaming". He's wondering why a celebrity isn't secured in CHICAGO + bringing up a point: Black MEN are more vulnerable to racist attacks in public. We have to move differently. Regular brehs getting stabbed, shot, etc by random racists.
We have to increase our awareness as a group, and realize we're on our own.
Where did you acquire this "victim blaming" terminology?
:jbhmm:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ya'll in here running with this dumb ass narrative that they're having Klan rallies in Chicago. Chicago is racist just like every other city in the US. If you got cacs in your city, you're gonna have racism. This story is plausible anywhere, tbh.

There are plenty of other cities that are way more systematically racist than Chicago. Last time I checked, Chicago was the ONLY city to shut down a Trump rally.

breh no one said chicago is the only racist city. no one said anything about klan rallies. what are you basing your contention that another city is more "systematically racist" on? that you would assume the fact that a rally was shut down somehow means there is less racism, is one of the ways you fail to understand chicago's systemic racism. read up on what MLK Jr. had to say about chicago.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
I think it was a grindr date gone wrong, and he won't publicly admit it(if this really is true). Think about it, he's out by himself at 2:00 in the morning, wrapped up in bundles because Chicago is cold as hell, probably difficult for anyone to pinpoint and target him, unless they knew where he was going to be. He might have been meeting up with a man(i.e. this was a set up and planned), and doesn't want to admit it. So he's try to turn this into something other than what it was--a date gone wrong.

Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I think it was a grindr date gone wrong, and he won't publicly admit it(if this really is true). Think about it, he's out by himself at 2:00 in the morning, wrapped up in bundles, probably difficult for anyone to pinpoint and target unless they knew where he was going to be. He might have been meeting up with a man(i.e. this was a set up and planned), and doesn't want to admit it.

^^^ BINGO.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
this seems so hegelian and too convenient.
Problem "homophobia*" and RACISM
Reaction: Blame straight black men
Solution: Attack straight black men for: questioning the nature of the attack
questioning the emphasis of said "hOmOpHoBiA" over Racism despite racial PROPS like a noose and bleach being used in said attack.