JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

krisdave

#LGBT #Ghanaian
Daps
Homosexuals use to be viewed in the same light as pedophilla , incest , beast

Just wait till 20 years when people call you a pedophobic for not supporting child love
(IN AMERICA)

But black people were also seen and accepted as subhuman before So what is your point here??

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well Chicago isn’t “MAGA country” and two white men identifying jussie as “the fakkit from Empire” at 2am isn’t a random attack. I bet he knew the individuals and the guys who attacked him are probably gay as well.

The whole MAGA racist thing seems like a deliberate cover

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

breh, chicago is just as racist, if not moreso, as jacksonville/duval county or any other city/region in florida for that matter (panhandle included)

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Crazy chicks really blaming this on Kevin hart, I'm done with social media today,we never going to be where we should be. :mjlol:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m sorry being from Chicago this story sounds like bullshyt

I grew up in Chicago and lived there most of my adult life. This story sounds like complete bullshyt to me.

It was too cold for people to be just strolling down the street at 2 A.M. looking for a humbug and throwing bleach on a moafugga. That bleach would have been frozen anyway. How or why would they be carrying around bleach at that time of the morning anyway?

fishy.jpg

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Ok so let me break this down. First off, it’s freezing cold in Chicago. Like 20 below. How likely is it that he’s randomly running into dudes who recognize a c level stat while walking around with nooses and bleach at 2 in the morning? They don’t mention the addy but I’m sure this dude isn’t from here. So he is either downtown or near north, which is gay heaven. And let’s not act like their isnt a movement to get black males to embrace white social liberal causes. Terry Crews is a shining example of that. And look at the tweets coming out. If this did happen they way it’s describe, all apologies to Breh. But this story is either fabricated or embellished for another purpose

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
When will you learn there is no such thing as homophobia. :comeon:

I swear on any and everything near and dear to me that I just negged him with the comment “no such thing as homophobia”, without even having gotten to your post yet.

We really are waking up as a people. :wow: