JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Wait, were they wearing maga hats or did they say some maga shyt? Does breh have broken ribs or not? Was he on the phone with his manager or did his manager come get him? Did he have a noose on his neck or did he just have a random cloth wrapped around him like someone trying to strangle him? Why is nothing consistent with this story?

Last edited:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This situation is no different then a woman getting into a casual counter, says "no that's enough," and the attacker keeps going. The difference here is that a man was violated. A man being violated, regardless of his sexuality, is probably one of the most humiliating things to go through. It's so humiliating to a man, he would never reveal what truly happen, and perhaps create one of the most ridiculous stories I've ever heard. I believe the story out there is fabricated and they did that boy worse then "American Me."

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wait, were they wearing maga hats or did they say some maga shyt? Does breh have broken ribs or not? Was he on the phone with his manager or did his manager come get him? Why is nothing consistent with this story?
He’s in perfect health outside of minor lacerations. Police didn’t even call for an ambulance, he checked himself in :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
It's obvious they used a time machine you fukking toxic cisgendered fascist b*stard. How fukking stupid are you?! I'm fukking shaking I'm so triggered and I just CANNOT right now!
You LOWLY, MANGY cistoxic N*****, how DARE you ignore the presence and victimized STRENGTH of the AGenderQueer La QTBBQ
:damn::damn::damn:
THEY HAD THE SUPER SOLDIER SERUM!

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Wait, were they wearing maga hats or did they say some maga shyt? Does breh have broken ribs or not? Was he on the phone with his manager or did his manager come get him? Did he have a noose on his neck or did he just have a random cloth wrapped around him like someone trying to strangle him? Why is nothing consistent with this story?
I just need to know where all these props came from? Mask, Bleach, rope, Maga hats/shirts yelling this is MAGA country? This had to take months of prudent planning and cat like skills to evade every CCTV camera known to police in the area.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This isn’t gonna end well :pachaha:

Posting facts is just going to eventually kill all the fukkery.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

This dude is so full of shyt.:mjlol:.

So, he was "beaten up", and his manager hears these racial slurs and the "This is MAGA country!" comments, yet doesn't call for help? And, then this guy just shows up to a condo with a noose around his neck for 45 minutes and waits for police, only to refuse to let them see any record of a phone call.:dead:.

Not IF, but WHEN this story is confirmed to be complete bull-shyt, the media better not let this slide. He needs to be buried for this bull-shyt.