Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
If he did lie. What happens?
under-rug.gif

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I'm expecting a twist like it turns out the attackers were black all along, similar to the Houston situation. A lot of narratives would be pushed at once. If they are indeed white I expect them to attack again which is not good as they will be emboldened with each attack.
Who, the two beagle boys and/or scooby doo masked monsters?
:troll:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm expecting a twist like it turns out the attackers were black all along, similar to the Houston situation. A lot of narratives would be pushed at once. If they are indeed white I expect them to attack again which is not good as they will be emboldened with each attack.

I can't see a broah using no damn noose.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scust:

Sounds like the nygga got into a casual encounter that got out of hand and got his ass beat. Rope? Nygga was on his David Carradine shyt. I'm absolutely disgusted that all these resources are being wasted on Bussie Smollet. Sounds like a WEIRD ass story created to disguise an even weirder, MORE embarrassing situation.

Hollyweird at it again

Last edited:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
He said there were two guys who attacked him wearing masks, and that proves it..maybe he exaggerated/lied the story but him being attacked is 100% true

You can't tell if they're wearing "masks" there..

They're wearing a sweatshirt/jacket with a hood, just like 99% of people in the Chicago winter. Those could be two people near where this fraud claims everything happened, but not the two who allegedly attacked him....with bleach......in freezing weather.......at 2 a.m.........with masks.........with a noose..........and shouting "this is MAGA country".:mjlol:.

:camby:.

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
You can't tell if they're wearing "masks" there..

They're wearing a sweatshirt/jacket with a hood, just like 99% of people in the Chicago winter. Those could be two people near where this fraud claims everything happened, but not the two who allegedly attacked him....with bleach......in freezing weather.......at 2 a.m.........with masks.........with a noose..........and shouting "this is MAGA country".:mjlol:.

:camby:.
Well fakkits live a lie everyday of their life so I wouldn't put it past a walking HIV incubator to make up a sob story for sympathy.