JUSSIE SMOLLETT LIED. CHICAGO POLICE SAYS HE PAID MEN TO FAKE HIS ASSAULT

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I'm going to add this again:
Bleach FREEZES at POSITIVE 18 DEGREES FAHRENHEIT.
What was the temperature at the time he was outside?
If they have footage with no cars, where could they have materialized from with to throw faster than it froze...did they have the bleach warm tucked in a :dame: area to insulate it so it wouldn't freeze? Was it in a thermos, like coffee?
I've been jumped multiple times and worse injuries than his did NOT require hospitalization. I mean I guess you have to go to make sure nothing got broken but...even then.
:patrice:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
According to his story they knew who he was which means he was likely targeted. So the next question is why would two random MAGA cacs target Smollett, an actor on a show that is well under a white person's radar. Has he spoken out against Trump, white males, or white supremacy lately? If not he may want to put anyone white in his circle underneath the microscope. This attack sounds personal with the attacker trying to make it seem random.

KingTut

Green diamonds like a dill pickle
Daps
Reppin
TX

They would've had to have been walking around with the bleach for a pretty long time in order for it to freeze. The high that day was around 11 degrees.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I'm going to add this again:
If they have footage with no cars, where could they have materialized from with to throw faster than it froze...did they have the bleach warm tucked in a :dame: area to insulate it so it wouldn't freeze? Was it in a thermos, like coffee?
I've been jumped multiple times and worse injuries than his did NOT require hospitalization. I mean I guess you have to go to make sure nothing got broken but...even then.
Just because something is being exposed at below freezing point doesn't mean it will lead to instantaneous freezing. Also freezing point is measured at direct exposure. There are a lot of possible variables to consider. If it's a larger amount of liquid it would take longer to freeze compared to a smaller amount. If it's in a container it will also slow down freezing and make it be at a higher temperature relative to the outside. If they have it on their body under a coat or in a pocket, it will also be warmed slightly by body heat and being covered. There is no information on how long these people were outside. They could have parked nearby and did the attack which means that the bleach is exposed over less amount of time .

All and all this doesn't mean much unless you know every variable I stated above.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Just because something is being exposed at below freezing point doesn't mean it will lead to instantaneous freezing. Also freezing point is measured at direct exposure. There are a lot of possible variables to consider. If it's a larger amount of liquid it would take longer to freeze compared to a smaller amount. If it's in a container it will also slow down freezing and make it be at a higher temperature relative to the outside. If they have it on their body under a coat or in a pocket, it will also be warmed slightly by body heat and being covered. There is no information on how long these people were outside. They could have parked nearby and did the attack which means that the bleach is exposed over less amount of time .

All and all this doesn't mean much unless you know every variable I stated above.
They could have parked nearby...
(No footage was shown of any vehicles moving around the area or anybody entering or leaving vehicles fitting that description)
It it's in a container it will slow down freezing
(The outside temperature vs the freezing temperature have too high of a gap. Did they have special gloves? It freezes at EIGHTEEN FAHRENHEIT..and the WIND CHILL WAS -30)
"If it's a larger amount of liquid"....
They didn't have a jug and the two shadows couldn't have concealed a container with a large enough volume of liquid to douse that man. How far was the subway from his home?
The freezing point depression for 6% Sodium Hypochlorite as found in Clorox Regular and most Ultra brands of bleach is 7.3C or 13.1F so the freezing point is -7.3C or 19F. The freezing point depression for 8.25% Sodium Hypochlorite as found in the new Clorox and other brand of bleach is 9.7C or 17.4F so the freezing point is -9.7C or 14.6F.
The freezing point of full-strength Muriatic Acid (31.45% Hydrochloric Acid) is -46C (-50.8F) (for Hasa; other brands quote even lower freezing points) so unless you live in the Artic, I think you are safe to leave your Muriatic Acid outside.
The freezing point of half-strength Muriatic Acid (say, 15% Hydrochloric Acid) is -18C (-0.4F).
:usure:
There is no footage of them making contact with that man but a picture of them separate. You added a mysterious vehicle and that's not it, chief.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't either but I see them arresting two brehs for this if the story doesn't totally fall apart.

Yeah the Chicago P.D. is known for arresting broahs on some random dumb shyt, so they won't have any problem charging two poor fools for this crazy shyt just to get it out of the news.

Btw, people keep saying White men and eventually the cops will feel compelled to lie on some Broahs, but if this really happened then they might have to include Hispanics and Arabs in their suspect groups.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

This isn’t gonna end well :pachaha:

2j6011j.jpg

Even The Bunk knows this entire thing is some ol bullshyt
2u9tok8.jpg