Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
These dudes walked in store purchased a criminal kit all together :mjlol::dead:

Ted_Bundy_stuff_table.jpg

6fb060ca2dd2402b22e4dc4a7ceeed2c.jpg

Why do criminals keep the evidence? Nostalgia? Recycling? Trading for plea deals? :mindblown:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
I really don't wanna hear any "let's pray for him, forgive him, he needs help" shyt. This ho ass dude made a mockery of real hate-crime victims...spat in the face of our ancestors who were harassed, insulted with racial slurs, lynched, etc...

Not to mention the whole political element. bytch just further galvanized Trump's base with this shyt. Fox/Rush/Trump/Reddit can and will run with this shyt ALL DAY...

fukk this dude.

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Chitown Po Dept gonna make an example out of this high yella plum berry fruit tart soufflé

Word to bobby booshay, flay, rae and tay zonday.

But something in my heart makes me feel like he gonna catch nothing but that light work... like his skin tone.

We'll see a lot of this unravel soon... hopefully well prior to the commencing of spring season.

Gawt this Juicy Smullet faux-phaggot guy is literally making a scene cuz his bussy ass cant handle rejection/minimized role on a show that doesnt even revolve entirely around him.

Never had light brights in my team and this dude further solidifies my premonitions not to.

:dead::laff::laff::laff:

Tay Zonday :russ:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I called out some black feminist who attacked me for not believing it. She said she was trying to be a "good person". She deleted her posts about Jussie too but didn't even give an apology for attacking myself and others for criticizing the whole thing to begin with.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
NY Daily News - We are currently unavailable in your region

More than a decade before the investigation involving Jussie Smollett’s hate attack claims, the “Empire” actor pleaded no contest to providing authorities with false information in a DUI case.

Smollett, 36, gave police the wrong name — Jake, the name of his brother — after being stopped in 2007, according to a complaint filed by the Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office.

The actor pleaded no contest to three misdemeanor charges in that incident: driving with a blood alcohol concentration above the legal limit, driving without a license and lying to the cop.

Under the deal, prosecutors dropped four related charges, including a charge he signed a written promise to appear using “Jake Smollet.”

He was sentenced to three years of probation and ordered to attend an alcohol education class.

So in 2007, he used his brother's name to try to get out of a DUI case :scust:

If you that low down to throw your own family under the bus, them nigerian dudes had NO chance. Thank goodness they gave him up