Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Official Thread

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Things that I've learned while surfing through the (updated) Jurassic World website

- Blue is the only remaining raptor so there goes the fan theory that Delta was still alive. :francis:
- Edmontosaurus and Metriacanthosaurus are confirmed to be extinct. Their names were marked in red on that poster on the previous page so I suppose that confirms that all of the dinosaurs that are marked in red are gone. :sadcam:
- Mt. Sibo was the name of the volcano in Jurassic Park: The Game.
- The original T-Rex paddock from the first movie was eventually supposed to house an adult and a juvenile. :jbhmm:
- Compies are now living in the golf course area.
- The Mosasaurus (the swimming dino) is currently listed as "Missing" and its underwater facility has been flooded and destroyed. :merchant:

Jurassic World

Last edited:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Universal Pictures have just randomly announced the official release date for Jurassic World 3! Jurassic World 2, aka Fallen Kingdom releases this summer and its sequel will release June 11th, 2021! The release date was announced by the official Jurassic World Facebook page:
IMG_20180221_141819.jpg

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
So this about saving dinosaurs from a volcano? What happened to the plot with the OG scientist that took those idonimous rex or whatever it's called,:dwillhuh:Might as well let em die
dA3TBWf_zpsgxhnwmms.png

hands_zpsd2hqfutj.png

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Looks pretty good. Can't really hate on what I'm seeing from the trailer. This movie will be huge, 2nd biggest next to Infinty War I would imagine.

I do like the constant build on just how stupid and arrogant and reckless man is. And this feels like a lost world redux which could be :patrice: but also :gladbron: with the right script and director.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
I do like the constant build on just how stupid and arrogant and reckless man is. And this feels like a lost world redux which could be :patrice: but also :gladbron: with the right script and director.
It might be all over the place and yes has LW elements for sure. Lost World didn't go full blown Dinos in the hood but as long as there's plenty of action and fun this shouldn't disappoint. I'm not a huge fan of JW, but it wasn't terrible or anything like that.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It might be all over the place and yes has LW elements for sure. Lost World didn't go full blown Dinos in the hood but as long as there's plenty of action and fun this shouldn't disappoint. I'm not a huge fan of JW, but it wasn't terrible or anything like that.

They’re glossy B movies. Any time a dinosaur is swimming underneath a bunch of surfers and swimmers then you know what you’re getting into and I want it all :russ: