Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom Official Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I was :laff: at the fukkery of the dinosaur being in the fukking bedroom. I hope thats a dream or something.

I got flashbacks to being :scust: at the third act of The Lost World.

This shyt looks pretty awful, but I know i'm seeing it.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was :laff: at the fukkery of the dinosaur being in the fukking bedroom. I hope thats a dream or something.

It almost looked loosely based off of one of the most gruesome scenes in the original book where there's reference to costa Rican nurses entering an infirmary only to find velociraptors eating babies :picard:

One can only dream that they'd take this franchise into the hard R rating to tell the real story, which is sci-fi horror :francis:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
It almost looked loosely based off of one of the most gruesome scenes in the original book where there's reference to costa Rican nurses entering an infirmary only to find velociraptors eating babies :picard:

One can only dream that they'd take this franchise into the hard R rating to tell the real story, which is sci-fi horror :francis:

Close...a nurse walked in to see a few "compys" snacking on a baby

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY

i dont know why that shyt reminded me of the first Jumanji when the lil monkeys was wilding in the kitchen!
:deadmanny:

i hope dinosaurs are buggin out in the kitchen tho.
:mjgrin:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
the raptors in the bedroom reminded me of this
tumblr_mlh5itpEM41rl52wjo2_500.gif

:scust:
this might be turrible

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Jurassic World just doesn't hold up at all after the initial theater viewing but the fact this film has more dinosaurs than the previous films guarantees I will see this first weekend.
:francis:

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The opening scene of the Lost World movie always made me think of that part of the book
Ya they definitely used it for inspiration and then completely botched the execution. The beginning to the book being that scene where the family drives out to the beach, gets settled only to have her attacked did a great job of building up a slow, dreadful tension to lead in to the rest of the plot. Instead, the phoned in attempt set the tone for the cheese that was The Lost World. Another fantastic book btw