June 28th. Get your popcorn ready.

Albemarle

Money Marl
Daps
Reppin
NC
you should just man up and call a truce with Quake and take your L proudly. You made the show fresh and entertaining. Now he don't have to tell the same jokes all weekend!

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
General Mills:

Thanks for reporting back about the comedy show. I didn't believe it until I saw the tweet about you getting SONNED. You are good-natured about the failure to heckle Quake.

This thread is so hilarious that I sent the link to Earthquake.

I hope you bought some of Quake's promo gear or got an autographed photo or SOMEthing. You'll be telling this story to your grandkids. >X-D

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
General Mills:

Thanks for reporting back about the comedy show. I didn't believe it until I saw the tweet about you getting SONNED. You are good-natured about the failure to heckle Quake.

I hope you bought some of Quake's promo gear or got an autographed photo or SOMEthing. You'll be telling this story to your grandkids. >X-D

:leon::popcorn: :laff:

LOUD

King Of All Kings
Daps
Reppin
Fashion Heavens
General Mills:

Damn you aint have to do that to the boy :russ:

Imagine this nikka Earthquake upload the footage like GENARRRLLLLLL:umad:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
That part slayed me the most. The way General described it, plus the best use of the :birdman: smiley I've ever seen...just :dead:

By far the funniest fukking thing/thread I've read on this site so far.

Sorry about your loss, breh :skip:

Same son. I had to clutch my sides at that Henry Randle shyt. Lmao good shyt general

Mike just slapped you with dat Tapatalk from his iPhone