"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
that middle of the field is ridiculous left alot of open plays and left the flats open 2

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Chiefs lost. Bangles lost. Vikings and others lost. Teams most people had winning. Ima take the W and move on.

They really didn't have a preseason. So, It's going to take a couple games for this thing to click again offensively.

Belichick was in his bag today, but sometimes talent outweighs scheme. Eagles beat Belichick on his A game and their own coaching staff. Just some awful play calling.

Hurts needs to keep sliding.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
The issue was playcalling on both sides of the ball and Hurts' decision-making

Played too much off-coverage and didn't mix up coverages enough

Goedert was open and wasn't getting the rock...not enough commitment to the run game either

At least Jalen Carter showed he should be starting

Ugly azz win

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Jalen has to get back to form because how he played today wont win us any games.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Jalen has to get back to form because how he played today wont win us any games.
He didn’t play on the preseason. I’m not concerned. The starters as a whole looked like people that haven’t seen football since February which is the case. The conditions didn’t help. But they grinded out a win. Playoff games will be like this. I’m glad we got an early taste. We are the hunted. The chiefs and bengals proved that

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
That's about what I expected with Beli & BOB having 5 months to dial up gameplans for new inexperienced coordinators. Thursday night should be smoother but O'Connel and Flores are two more coaches with a ton of experience and the edge in that regard.

I'm glad the early slate is soft compared to the run in November vs KC/SF/BUF, etc - now's the time for Johnson and Desai to take their lumps.