"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Brian Johnson officially out

Im kinda concerned because I don't have a good idea on who to place the blame for our offensive struggles... Were Howie and Lurie getting in the way? Was Nick stubborn and not making any adjustments to route combo and blitz protections. Was BJ just inept?

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Brian Johnson officially out

Im kinda concerned because I don't have a good idea on who to place the blame for our offensive struggles... Were Howie and Lurie getting in the way? Was Nick stubborn and not making any adjustments to route combo and blitz protections. Was BJ just inept?

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly

If Lurie and Howie signed off on it, then they are admitting he wasn't ready to be OC for a contender

The pass plays would've been more effective if we kept teams off balance by running the ball more

Good luck to BJ...but give me Bienemy or here's a thought, give me Mark Brunell as OC

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
If Lurie and Howie signed off on it, then they are admitting he wasn't ready to be OC for a contender

The pass plays would've been more effective if we kept teams off balance by running the ball more

Good luck to BJ...but give me Bienemy or here's a thought, give me Mark Brunell as OC
I don't mind letting him go - to me it's becoming more clear Sirianni would override and wouldn't let him cook. They can't let Sirianni touch the offense next season or we will be right back in this mess.

Bienemy would be a good pickup for sure although he doesnt like to run the ball

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Throwing Hurts under to bus to prop Nick is some nasty work

Nah, this is how he appeared all season on the sideline

The man played and led with no fire

Nick is culpable in our collapse, but so is Jalen

He played favorites with AJ all season too

Don't be shocked if Howie drafts a QB in R2 or R3

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I believe it. Everytime you would see Jalen all alone on the bench like :unimpressed:
Brandon Graham AJ brown and others have said in public they’d basically walk through fire for him. When they were winning he was unflappable and the steady leader to balance out nicks emotional ass. Now they collapsed he’s unapproachable and cold :dead:

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Jalen was same last year and since he's been a QB

He didn't change....those haters mad he got paid changed around him

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Jalen was same last year and since he's been a QB

He didn't change....those haters mad he got paid changed around him
i agree

but it does beg the question. you think anyone started acting weird towards mahomes or even jackson after he got paid?

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
i agree

but it does beg the question. you think anyone started acting weird towards mahomes or even jackson after he got paid?
Winning cures all. The team collapsed, people looking at it as oh they got your boy in as OC, and throw in dudes hating you get the above.

On the flipside, shouldn't the coach check his behavior if it is so toxic? And FWIW the beat reporters who wrote these articles when they talk about it live they say it isn't a big deal but it is a concern.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Throwing Hurts under to bus to prop Nick is some nasty work
Somebody is definitely trying to get something out there. Why is Florio doing articles about this