"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Yeah this is looking like a game earlier this year (Jets) where on paper the weakness looks so glaring (DB injuries) they planned to attack it but the actual environment on the field changes that (weather, injury to lane) changes that. He refusing to adjust

This is like the 4th interception by Hurts in his own side of the field when it should of been running plays. The nikka look dismal in the pocket with one leg it looks worse when it rains. Help your QB

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You positive. I am tired of the inconsistencies from the coordinators especially Offense. I don't give a fukk if the QB make 200 million. Run the ball
I have a 27-1 record to look at as my main reason to be positive. These cats just know how to get it done. It's only a 3 point game and they have the turnover advantage already.

The negalphian in me is almost all the way gone. :pachaha:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is like the 4th interception by Hurts in his own side of the field when it should of been running plays. The nikka look dismal in the pocket with one leg it looks worse when it rains. Help your QB
on a drive like this recent one , you run the ball until they prove they can stop it after that first yard gash.
this dude is a fukkin idiot

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Yeah this a lost. I know I said I wasn't sweating this game due to Lane etc... but they are clearly better than this Buffalo team but Coaching is terrible

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
on a drive like this recent one , you run the ball until they prove they can stop it after that first yard gash.
this dude is a fukkin idiot
Yeah I said it before but I hate it had to be a black man but he’s in over his head. He got no feel for the game. I hate it had to be him.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
yeah Idk what your oc is doing :manny:

I thought youd run the fukk outta that ball in this weather and no lane

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
My only gripe with the excessive passing is the type of routes being run. I could handle more quick hitters, staying on schedule with 4-7 yard gains. But looking for intermediate and deep shots so consistently is what makes me pissed at BJ.