"Jumpman Jalen and them (Bull)Dawgs, Time To Run It Back Swiftly" **Official 2023 Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread**

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
We got a game, it's all good. Still get the ball at half. Let's score and keepil playing good defense.

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Desai refuses to spy Josh Allen :mjlol:

I can sit on my couch and knew it was coming based on where the LBs are positioned

I've been having the same gripes all season

Not running the ball enough, too many TOs, not spying mobile QBs, giving up too many long distance 3rd downs

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
We got a game, it's all good. Still get the ball at half. Let's score and keepil playing good defense.

You positive. I am tired of the inconsistencies from the coordinators especially Offense. I don't give a fukk if the QB make 200 million. Run the ball

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Desai refuses to spy Josh Allen :mjlol:

I can sit on my couch and knew it was coming based on where the LBs are positioned

I've been having the same gripes all season

Not running the ball enough, too many TOs, not spying mobile QBs, giving up too many long distance 3rd downs
someone correct me but to me it feels like deploying a spy is just asking to get fukked in the modern NFL

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
You positive. I am tired of the inconsistencies from the coordinators specially Offense. I don't give a fukk if the QB make 200 million. Run the ball
Yeah this is looking like a game earlier this year (Jets) where on paper the weakness looks so glaring (DB injuries) they planned to attack it but the actual environment on the field changes that (weather, injury to lane) changes that. He refusing to adjust